Step - 11 Making love

Phai pulled Sky back to bed and started working on his entrance. He took the lube from the side table and pour a good amount of it on his fingers. He placed sky's legs on his shoulders and inserted one finger into his entrance making Sky arch back into the bed.

Phai - You are so tight babe...

Phai slowly inserted another finger and started scissoring Sky's entrance while he was kissing all over Sky's body. Sky was enjoying everything his Phi is doing to his body, his mind and his heart. Sky knew very well that his Phi is taking his time in worshipping his body. It was a bit similar to their first time when his phi tried to make him forget the pain he had at that time. But it was also different at the same time. His Phi is making sure to assure sky that he is the only one in his life. That he won't let him go away from him again.

Phai - Are you ready my good boy?

Sky - Yes, do me all you want and make me yours.

Phai smiled and searched for the condom when Sky stopped him.

Sky - No condom, I want you to do it raw. I want to feel your bare to enter me.

Phai - As you wish baby.

Phai threw the condom pack aside and teased sky's entrance with his bare erection.

Sky - P'Phai, do it now.

Phai laughed at the less patience of Sky. He slowly inserted his little one into Sky's entrance. Sky nodded his head asking him to start moving. Phai started moving slowly. While his hips started thrusting, his lips started moving all over Sky's lips,neck and collar bone. Sky wrapped his hands around Phai's neck. Sky's moans were sending chills to Phai. He started moving a bit faster.

Sky - P'Phai.... Fa..faster.... Ahhh... Har..... Harder phi...

Phai started moving more harder and faster. A few thrusts like that made sky to meet his climax.

Sky - phi... I am close...

Phai started working on both the front and back simultaneously. Within seconds Sky burst his love fluid into Phai's hands while Phai burst his into Sky's hole.

Phai dropped himself beside Sky. Both of them took a minute to get their breath normal. Both of them looked at eachother and smiled. Phai and sky had few more sweet little lip kisses. Phai pulled Sky into his embrace and kissed his forehead.

Phai - I am not going to let you runaway again.

Sky replied to it by kissing Phai. Phai woke from the bed and bought a bowl of water and a towel. He cleaned Sky. He took a quick bath to clean himself and came back to the room. He took a pair of shorts which were fresh and made Sky wear them. He also took a pair of boxers for himself and climbed into the bed. Sky snuggled himself into Phai's embrace and held him tight. Both of them dozed into a peaceful sleep after all the things they had been through, not knowing what the next day is going to bring.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Phai's phone rang continuously while both the love birds were still in deep sleep.

Sky - P'Phai how many times do I have to ask you to stop keeping alarms on a day off.

Said sky with his eyes closed.

Phai - sorry, my sky.

Saying that Phai moved a bit from the bed to check the phone.

Phai - Shia!!!!

Sky - why are you shouting?

Sky opened his eyes when there was no response from the elder.

Sky - What's wrong P'Phai?

Phai - we need to go to the hospital?

Sky - What? Why? What happened?

Phai - I will tell you everything, now get ready fast.

Sky nodded his head, both of them got out of the bed and went to two different bathrooms to make it quicker. Sky came with a towel tied around his waist. Phai saw him and laughed.

Sky - why are you laughing?

Phai - I am not laughing, I am actually proud.

Sky looked at himself and then realised that he had lots of love bites on his body which were ready to be turned into purple color. Sky started blushing seeing all the marks on his body.

Sky - Shut up P'Phai.

Phai stopped laughing and went towards Sky and gave a forehead kiss. He then went to his cupboard and bought some of sky's old clothes and gave it to him to wear. While giving him his clothes, he pulled his hand towards himself and whispered something in his ear making the younger ears red.

Phai - I loved making those marks on you,Sky. I can't wait to make new marks on you.

Sky moved back and slapped Phai's chest. He quickly grabbed his dress and wore them. Phai also went to wear his clothes. A few minutes later both of them were in the car on the way to the hospital.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Yes

Sky - Can you tell me now at least? Why are we going to the hospital?

Phai - I received a message in the morning that your mom's delivery time is near and they are taking her to the hospital.

Sky - Is she okay? Is the baby fine? Will she deliver by the time we reach? Do we need to go fast? Do the baby need something? Do we need to buy baby things?

Phai - Sky calm down, there is nothing to worry, it was a false alarm. But she was advised to be at the hospital because she may deliver the baby any time soon.

Sky - Does that mean we didn't miss the delivery right? We can still go and see the baby first right?

Phai - Of course, we are the baby's brothers and we will be the first to see her.

Sky - why are you saying it's her? It might be a he too right?

Phai - No, it should be a girl.

Sky - I want a boy.

Phai - Sky, what Phi said is final. It definitely is a girl.

Sky - P'Phai you can't play the elder card here. Of course it is going to be a boy.

Phai - Fine, if it's a boy then I will do whatever you say.

Sky - Good.

Phai - But what if it's a girl?

Sky - I will do whatever Phi asks.

Phai - I don't want you to do anything. I just want you to announce our relationship to everyone.

Sky - Fine.

[Author's note - there are only two chapters left for this story. If you are lita fans , go and check two more fanfics on my profile
- You're my everything
- I'm married to a Theerapanyakul.
Next update on reaching 100 views and 400 votes.]