Reunion

One Year Later :

It's been more than one year since the incident and Sky was still not found by Phai. Phai was trying all the influence to find out about Sky, but he couldn't.

Phai started opening up to Sky's mother when his father explained everything to him in detail. He was not okay with their relationship but he decided to give them a chance only for the sake of his father's happiness. Phai didn't tell his dad and Sky's mom about the relationship between sky and him.

Sky's mom was now pregnant and was suggested to have a complete bed rest. Frost couldn't stay with her as he had to go on a business trip for a week. Phai tried to help his father but he was also having college works as well as racing events.

Phai was not interested in racing events as before. But he went there in the hope of meeting sky again.But no he didn't get what he wanted. The last time he raced was when Sky and Phayu had the bet. He didn't think that it would be his first and last race with Sky. He was lost in his thoughts when someone suddenly came and patted his shoulder.

Phayu - What's up lover boy?

Phai - Hi

Phayu - thinking about someone?

Phai - Hmm, I miss racing with him.

Phayu - I think I did a good thing by making a bet with him.

Phai - You did. Any news about him?

Phayu - No dude, I just knew that he is attending classes online. But from where I am still unable to find. But you can track his location right?

Phai - Yes, I can track his location but I don't want to do it without his permission. I want to find him by means. I know once he is ready, he will show up himself.

Saifah - What's up Playboy? I can see there are eyes lingering around you.

Phai - And do you think I care about that eyes? I only care for one pair of eyes. I am waiting since one year to see that one pair of eyes.

Saifah - I hope you get your boy back soon.

Phai - I hope so too.

After watching the race Phai went back to the room where Phai and sky spent most of our time together. All the memories are back, Phai can't stop myself from thinking about him. He misses his touch, he misses his kisses, Phai misses his scent, he misses smile, he misses his pretty eyes. Phai misses him so much. Phai doesn't know when but he had tears in his eyes. He slowly dozed of into sleep.

Flashback :

Two years back :

After race, in Phai's car

Sky - P'Phai, where are we going?

Phai - To celebrate

Sky - Then where are P'Phayu and P'Saifah?

Phai - They are on their way to the bar.

Sky - But we never went to a bar?

Phai - Come on Sky, it's your 18th birthday and I won all the races today. I want to do something new with you today.

Sky - What do you mean something new?

Phai - I want to see you get drunk.

Sky - Shutup P'Phai.

Phai - Aow... Why?

Sky - I know what you are planning.

Phai just laughed off and drove to the restro-bar. Soon Phayu and Saifah also reached the place. Saifah and Sky had lots of drinks and both of them had competition to complete the shots. After having some drinks, sky dragged Phai to the dance floor. Both of them swayed there bodies to the slow music. Both of them were attached to eachother not even letting air to flow between them. Phai held Sky by his waist all the time. A few minutes later Phayu dragged Saifah out of the bar while Phai carried Sky on his back.

Phayu - Don't do him so hard, he has classes tomorrow.

Phai - Shut up. He won't attend classes tomorrow.

Saifah - Sky... Nong... Rak... Sky...

Phai - stop calling him Saifah, he is mine.

Sky - P'Phai...le... let's go...

Saying that sky started blowing in Phai's ears.

Phai - Behave or else I can't guarantee your safety.

Sky started licking Phai's ears.

Phayu - okay okay love birds, we won't disturb you. Drive safe Phai.

Phayu and Saifah left Phai and Sky.

Phai took sky to his car and made him sit in the passenger seat. Sky was asleep but his arms are still around Phai's neck. Phai leaned forward to Sky and blew some air on his face making Sky remove his hands from his neck without waking up.

Phai ( Inner voice) - I don't know when but I started falling for you sky. I hope you feel the same towards me. I don't want to be your sex friend. I want to be your only one. Once you complete your graduation, I will make you mine forever. I don't want to rush things but I will make sure no one comes near you. You can only be mine Sky. You are only mine.

Phai drove Sky to his condo. Phai carried him to his room and made him sleep on the bed without waking the younger. He quickly changed his and sky's clothes as they are still stinking of the alcohol.

As soon as Phai climbed the bed, the younger embraced him and snuggled up to him. Phai kissed his forehead and pulled him closer and dozed off into sleep. If it was older Phai, he would have been upset because he only gets one day to spend with his one night stand. And he would make sure he didn't waste his time like this. But it was sky who was in his embrace now, being with him and cuddling all night is also something which gives Phai the same happiness. Sky was different from his past lovers or one night stands.

RRRRR RRRRR RRRRR

The early morning alarm woke up the giant baby who was missing his little bit feisty kitten. His eyes still had the tears of last night, he eyes were swollen as well. He dragged himself from bed and went back to his Dad's house to get some files. He didn't know that he would get to meet the person who he was missing for one year.

[ Author's Note - I am double updating this story today because I am going to take a week break from all the stories. I promised to post new updates soon but due to some works I am not updating anything for one week. Please be patient with my updates. Thank you all for your constant support and love. Next updates of both the stories on Sunday I.e.30th July.]