Step 1 - Introduce fake boyfriend

Phai - Who is that?

Sky - My boyfriend.

Phai - Your what????

Sky - I thought Phi had a habit of not listening to others but I didn't know that Phi really has hearing problems.

Phai - Sky, who is your boyfriend?

Sky - Why does Phi care? And why the hell are you prying into my life? You didn't want to see my face right?

Phai - Enough Sky, you knew very well that I spoke all that in anger and I didn't mean it.

Sky - And do you think, you are the only one who can get angry? And you think you can say anything to anyone just because you can't take the truth?

Phai - Sky , I am sorry. What do you want me to do to make you forgive me and make our relationship back to normal?

Sky - Why do I have to forgive you? I don't want any relationship with you. You and I have only one relationship that is we both are just two people who know each other and are step brothers. There is no other relationship between you and I. You are free to live your life. I am free to live my life. And for God's sake stop disturbing me.

Phai was angered by Sky's words. He didn't want to show his anger again on his sky and make him leave again. So he just pulled Sky and held him by the wrist and pinned him to the wall. This time he didn't leave his chance.

Sky - P'Phai it hurts.

Phai loosened his grip but he didn't let Sky get away from him. Phai leaned closer and kissed Sky. Sky was surprised by Phai's actions. He didn't expect P'Phai to kiss him. From yesterday he was trying his best to not react to his Phi's actions, but once Phai's lips touched Sky's he was back in his safe zone. Yes being with Phai was his safe zone. He was very happy whenever he did it with his Phi or whenever his Phi touched him. Phai was about to break the kiss but Sky held Phai by his neck and pulled him back into the kiss. Phai bit Sky's lower lip which allowed him to explore Sky's inner mouth. Sky started exploring his Phi's mouth as well. It's been more than 1 year and 25 days and 6 hours and 15 minutes since his Phi kissed him last time with love like this. He wanted to enjoy his Phi's mouth for a long time.

Honk !!! Honk !!!

Hearing the car's horn sound both of them were brought back to reality. Sky pushed Phai a bit. Sky was about to free himself from Phai's grip but Phai pulled him back and looked at Sky's face one more time with an expression of winning and gave another peck on Sky's lip. Sky couldn't look back at Phai's face. He didn't dare to look back at his Phi.

Phai - Are you sure you have a boyfriend? I don't think you do.

Hearing that Sky pushed Phai and ran to grab his bag and went outside the house.

Phai - Thank you for confirming your feelings Sky.

Sky went out and stood by the wall outside the house so that Phai won't look at him. He held his chest by his hand trying to get his breathing back to normal.

Sky - Shia sky, how could you kiss him back and pull him back to you? This is going to be harder than expected.

He took a second to set himself and went to the car.

Phai smiled to himself as sky rushed out. He saw that Sky forgot his mobile phone. Phai took it and went to give it to Sky. He saw there was a red Ferrari car. Sky entered the car and looked at the person who was in the driver seat. He saw Sky hugging him and that person gave a kiss on Sky's cheek.

Phai - Wait a minute, he is the same person who kissed sky that day I went to pick Phayu from the college. I haven't seen him since then.

Phai went to the car and knocked on the window. Sky lowered the glass of the window.

Sky - What?

Phai - You forgot your mobile phone.

Sky - Thank you.

He turned towards the person beside him.

Sky - let's go Rain, I don't want us to be late.

Phai (inner voice) - So his name is Rain.

Sky and Rain drove away from Phai's home.

A few hours later :

At college Cafeteria :

Phai - I am telling you he isn't Sky's boyfriend.

Phayu - And how can you be sure of it?

Phai - I did something to make sure I am right.

Phayu - Ai Phai what did you do? Tell me now

Saifah - if you did something I am going to kill you for sure.

Phai - you guys don't need to know about it. But I am 100% sure that they are not together.

Saifah - I don't care if they are together or not but if Sky doesn't want you back in his life, you are not going to force him.

Sky and Rain came to the cafeteria since it was their break time.

Sky - P'Phayu, P'Saifah.

Phayu and Saifah were happy to see Sky back after long time. But Sky was not alone, he came with someone else.

Sky went and hugged both of his brothers. He ignored Phai and Phai was already jealous of seeing Sky close with Phayu and Saifah. But he was angry because Sky was with the same person he saw in the morning who came to pick Sky. Saifah hugged Sky first and Phayu hugged later. Phayu hugged him for long and didn't let his Nong go away.

Rain pulled Sky by his shirt's hem.

Rain - Sorry to interrupt you Khun, but I am jealous to see someone else hug my love.

Phayu - What?

Saifah and Phayu looked at Phai.

Phai - Oh he is the one who came to pick up my dear little step brother in the morning.

Phayu and Saifah looked at Rain and then at Sky.

Sky - P'Phayu, P'Saifah, meet my boyfriend Rain. He is in the same class of mine.

Phayu and Saifah - Boyfriend?

[ Next update on reaching 160 votes on overall chapters and 100 views on this chapter.]