Step - 3 The Race

Phai - Someone's lie is busted.

Sky - What do you want?

Phai - You, Only you.

Phai placed his head on Sky's shoulder.

Sky - P'Phai, I...

Phai moved a bit and placed his finger on Sky's lips.

Phai - shh... Let me speak.

Sky just nodded his head.

Phai - Sky, I am sorry for everything which happened that day. I was angry because dad tried to bring someone else in mom's place. I am sorry I reacted like that. I didn't want you to be my brother. I wanted you as my boyfriend Sky.Do you know how much hurt I was?

Sky was silent, he slowly moved his hand and caressed Phai's face. He wiped Phai's tears.

Sky - I am sorry too P'Phai. But I really don't know about my mom's relationship with your dad. If I knew about that I would have informed you about Phi. I was hurt too Phi. But I didn't react the same way Phi. I tried to understand the situation. Because you and mom are the most important people in my life. But you called me and my mom a whore Phi. How do you expect me to forget everything?

Phai - Sky, I am really sorry, I don't even know what I said when I was angry. Do you know what hurt me the most? I loved you Sky, how do you expect me to take you as my step brother?

Sky - Do you know what Phi? I would have taken it if you said things only to me. But you said all those things about my mom. I can't forgive you for that Phi. How can you expect me to move on?

Phai - I know sky I was wrong and I am repenting it everyday, every hour and every minute. I am willing to do everything you want me to do. Whatever you say Sky.

Sky - anything right?

Phai - Everything

Sky - Fine. You said it yourself.

A few minutes later :

Phayu - All the best future brother in law.

Phai - All the best to you too.

Commentator - 3...2...1... Go

Phayu and Phai started their bikes and started racing with eachother.

Rain - Sky, why are they racing?

Saifah - Yes Sky, usually you are the one to race right? Why is Phi racing with Phai?

Sky - Because if I race against P'Phai he will loose wantedly.

Rain - what do you mean?

Sky - What is wrong with you? Why are you asking so many questions? I should be the one who should ask you about your relationship with P'Phayu.

Rain - How did you know?

Sky - I am not blind. And P'Saifah even you didn't tell me about them.

Saifah - I don't have anything against. It's their relationship, what can I say?

Rain - Sky, I am sorry. It happened when you were not here. I wanted to tell you everything but you asked me to act as your fake boyfriend. So I thought I will tell you post the drama. I didn't mean to keep it from you.

Sky - Fine. We will talk later for now enjoy the race between our boyfriends.

Saifah - Boyfriends?

Sky - Don't worry Phi. Not so soon. He is going to pay for all that he has done.