Cyclone - The turning point

Sky and Phai left their condo and went back to their respective works. Sky received a call from his mom when he was at lunch.

Sky - Hello

Lynn - Hello Sky, where are you ?

Sky - At college mom, why?

Lynn - I want you to come somewhere after college. I will send you the location, can you come by yourself?

Sky - Okay Mom. I will come after college.

After college, Sky went to the location shared by his mother.

His mom was already at the location. It was a house to be precise a big house.

They both entered the house. They were received by the staff. Sky was surprised by the way they were treated. Sky never expected this kind of treatment in his life.

Sky - Mom, why are we here?

Lynn - I will tell you later.

Sky could see there was a smile on his mother's face. He was surprised by his mom's actions because she has never smiled after his father's death. She was like a dead corpse after her husband's death. But sky was happy to see her back to normal.

A few moments later both of them entered the house and were in a large room which was equipped with all of the updated technology.

Frost - Hello Sky, I am frost.

Sky - Hello Mr. Frost. Nice to meet you.

Frost - Nice to meet you too.

Lynn - Sky, we want to tell you something.

Sky - What is it mom?

Frost - we hope you will understand us.

Lynn - Sky, me and Mr.Frost..

Sky - You both...????

Lynn - We both got married today morning.

Sky - You both what....??????

Frost - Sky, calm down.

Sky - I need to talk to my mom alone.

A few hours later :

Phai - Dad, I am home.

Frost - Phai, come here son.

Phai went to his dad and hugged him. His dad also took him into his embrace and kissed his forehead.

Frost - Go and freshen up. I have a surprise for you.

Phai - What is it?

Frost - Freshen up and come. I will tell you.

Phai - Okay.

Phai went to his room and washed up himself. He wore casual clothes and went to have dinner with his father.

Frost - Are you done?

Phai - Yes Dad.

Frost - Come here, I want you to meet someone.

A few hours before :

Sky took his mother to the backyard.

Sky - What's all these?

Lynn - I wanted to tell you long back. But we both were busy with our works. So I didn't have time to tell you.

Sky - Mom, you got married without me? Am I still your son?

Lynn - Sky, don't say like that. You are my son no matter what happens.

Sky - Then how could you do this to me Mom? I don't care if you have a new partner but you should have atleast informed me.

Lynn - I know Sky. I am sorry. But the situation was something that we got married in a hurry. We didn't do anything grand. We just had a registered marriage.

Sky - What do you mean by that Mom?

Lynn - Sky, me and Khun Frost work together.

Sky - And?

Lynn - He is the one who helped me over come the loss of your father. He made me realise that I still have life to live.

Sky - Do you really love him?

Lynn - Yes, Sky I love him. But that doesn't mean I don't love your dad anymore.

Sky - You are really happy with him. I don't care about anything else mom. I just want you to be happy.

Lynn - I know my son would agree to my decision. I love you so much. Thank you for accepting both of us.

Sky - But if you have any problem or issue, don't forget that you still have me Mom.

Lynn nodded her head and hugged Sky. A few moments later Frost came to both of them.

Sky - Khun Frost, thank you for bringing my mom back to life.

Frost - She is the one who brought light into my dark life.

Sky - But if you hurt her, you have to face me.

Frost - No way I would hurt her. And thank you Sky for accepting me into your family

Sky - Not a big deal. I just want my mom to be happy.

Frost - Sky, can you stay for dinner? I would like to introduce you to your step brother.

Sky - Step brother?

Back to present :

Frost took Phai to the room where Lynn and Sky were already sitting.

Frost - Phai, meet them. She is Lynn. And he is her son. Your step brother.

Phai and Sky were surprised by looking at each other.

Phai, Sky - Step brother?

Phai - what do you mean by step brother dad?

Frost - Phai, I have to tell you something.

Phai - What is it?

Frost - That.... Me and Khun Lynn got married.

Phai - What?

Lynn - Phai, son please listen to your father first.

Phai - Don't call me. You are not my mother.

Sky - P'Phai, you can't shout at her.

Phai - You knew about this, don't you?

Sky - No, P'Phai it's not like that.

Phai - You know very well that I hate liars and yet you choose to lie to me Sky?

Sky - No, P'Phai, please listen to me.

Frost - Wait, you both know each other?

Phai - I don't fucking agree this marriage. I won't give my mother's place to someone else.

Saying that Phai took his bike keys and left the house.

Frost - I am sorry for my son's behaviour.

Lynn - It's okay. We can understand that he loves his mother so much.

Frost - Sky, son do you guys know each other before?

Sky nodded his head.

Sky - He is a friend of my senior.

Lynn - I am sorry Sky, because of us you got in bad blood with him.

Sky - No, mom, don't say that. It's not your fault. It's just a misunderstanding. I will clear it with him soon.

Frost - I hope he comes over soon. I am sorry Sky. I will try to talk to him once he calms down. Come let's have dinner. You need to go to college tomorrow right?

Sky nodded his head and went along with two of them and had dinner.

[ Author's note: Oh my god, we already crossed 300+ views... I am happy that you people are going through my story. I will be glad if you guys vote and comment your thoughts and views. Next update after reaching 100+ views on this chapter. Thank you for going through my story]