Welcome Party / Engagement

Lynn and the babies were discharged from the hospital. Phai was trying to talk to his dad again about the engagement ceremony which he had arranged without his acknowledgement. But Frost was so assured in his words. He clearly stated he can't let Sky and him together. Sky was busy with the welcoming ceremony of the babies. While Phai was all dull and pale looking at the engagement ceremony as well. Sky tried to cheer up Phai but he couldn't.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - What?

Sky - Please phi, don't be like this.

Phai - be like what Sky? If I get engaged, they will force me to get married too. And I don't want to get married to anyone except for you.

Sky - I know it Phi, you love me so much. But we can't hurt our parents also right?

Phai - I don't care about them anymore. I only care about you and me.

Sky - Don't say it like that Phi. If we do anything and hurt our parents now, will the twins look up to us?

Phai - But Sky...

Sky - I know Phi, I understand what you are trying to say. And I love you too. But that doesn't mean I can hurt my mumma right?

Phai - What about them hurting us?

Sky - P'Phai, they are our parents. Whatever they do, they will make sure we are happy.

Phai - Being engaged to someone whom I don't love isn't something which makes me happy.

Sky - And do you think seeing you with someone else makes me happy?

Phai - But Sky....

Sky - I really hope Dad and Mom agree to our relationship Phi. But we can't go against them and hurt them. They had been through alot. Atleast we can be good by following their wishes. Please give me some time I will try to talk to them once this engagement ceremony is done. I don't want to spoil the first ceremony of our twins. Please...

Phai - Fine, but if you don't do anything, I will do whatever it takes to make you mine forever.

Sky - Okay. But now go and get ready.

A few hours later :

Both the twins were looking beautiful in the new cradles. Phai got ready and came down. He saw the decoration. He was worried about the engagement.
The ceremony was small, only near and dear were invited to the ceremony. Phayu, Rain and Saifah also arrived at the ceremony.

Phayu - What's up Mr.Groom?

Phai - Groom my foot, I don't even want to be here if not Sky pursued me.

Phayu - What? Why don't you want to be here? You don't want to get engaged to

Rain - P'Phayu

Phayu - Yes Rain

Rain - I need help with something, can you please come?

Phayu nodded his head and went along with Rain. Saifah was staying with Phai. Phai was pacing here and there. A few moments later Sky came down. Phai looked at Sky without blinking his eyes.

 Phai looked at Sky without blinking his eyes