Step - 5 Rules {P.s. Punishment}

Phai went inside a few minutes later after Sky and went to his room. He took a bath, wear his comfy pajamas. He took his phone and texted sky.

Phai - Are you sleeping?

Sky - 😴😴😴

Phai - Then who is replying?

Sky - Maybe a ghost?

Phai - Can I come and check on the ghost?

Sky - The ghost doesn't allow you to come to it's room.

Phai - Why so?

Sky - someone locked the room.

Phai - Really? Can't the ghost open it for his future boyfriend?

Sky - Ghost said that the Ghost doesn't have any future boyfriend.

Phai - Ghost is speaking to that person now through messages.

Sky - Ha... Ha.... Ha... Funny

Phai - I can be more funny when you talk to me directly you know.

Sky - Ghost doesn't want to know.

Phai - This ghost is so mean. It doesn't care about someone who loves him so much.

Sky - So you love the Ghost so much?

Phai - More than myself.

There was a delay in response.

Phai - Sky, sleepy? Wanna sleep?

Sky - Nothing, so prove it that you love the Ghost more than yourself.

Phai - What do you mean by that?

Sky - I think I said it clearly what I want you to do.

Phai - That means I can pursue you right? I can do everything I can right?

Sky - You can... But there are rules to be precise conditions for you

Phai - sure, I will do everything to make you mine again.

Sky - Think before you jump into the pit. I am not that easy to be someone's.

Phai didn't reply to Sky's message. Sky was on his bed and back facing the door. He was waiting for Phai's response but there was no response from him for almost 15 minutes. He was tired from all the things that happened today. It was one of the craziest days he ever had. He fell asleep waiting for the response from Phai.

A few moments later, Sky's bedroom door was open. The person who entered slowly tip-toed himself to the bed and checked on sky. He kissed him on his forehead and slept beside him. Later Sky snuggled into that person and slept peacefully.

The next morning :

Sky woke up with closed eyes to a firm chest under his face. His hands were wrapped around someone. He didn't feel this kind of feeling for the past one year. He made sure he was not dreaming by running his hands over the chest under him.

Phai - You are making it hard for me to hold back Sky.

Sky opened his eyes in a surprise.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Good morning Nong Sky

Saying that Phai kissed Sky's forehead.

Sky realised it was not his dream when he felt the kiss. He moved quickly from the elder and sat on the bed.

Sky - What are you doing here?

Phai - Giving cuddles to my love baby.

Sky - Shut up. When did you come here? And who allowed you into my room?

Phai - Did you forgot this is my house? I mean our house? I have spare keys to each and every room.

Saying that he showed the keys he had.

Sky took a pillow and started fighting with Phai.

Sky - Didn't I say not to enter my room? Did I allow you to sleep on my bed? Haan? How dare you, you come to my room? You didn't even ask my permission?

Phai struggled to fight with the pillow. He gripped the pillow from Sky's hands and threw it aside and pulled Sky into his embrace.

Sky - What are you doing?

Phai - Giving a good morning kiss. Or do you want it on your lips? I am ready na.

Sky - shut up and get out.

Phai - No, not before you give me a kiss.

Sky - Go and kiss the ghost.

Phai - Here I am asking the ghost a kiss, aren't I?

Sky just huffed. And was about to get up from the bed. But Phai pulled him to the bed and made him lay beside him. Sky was lying in the bed while Phai was beside him on his side and head supported by his hand.

Phai - Can't you stay for some more time?

Sky turned onto his side imitating Phai, face to face with Phai.

Sky - And why should I?

Phai - You were away for more than one year. You need to help me recover all the longing I have been through.

Sky - And why do you think I would agree to you?

Phai - Na... Na... sky is a good boy for his Phi right?

Sky - You mean as a step brother. Yeah I am but not for you. But to the one who is in my mumma's tummy.

Phai - You love the unborn child more than the giant child in front of you?

Sky - Of course. I love that child more than you.

Phai - Sky

Saying that Phai pouted. Sky smiled making him pout more. Sky quickly gave a peck on Phai's cheek and rushed to the washroom. Phai was surprised by Sky's actions. And he touched his cheek and smiled.

Phai - can I have one more?

Sky - Go and freshen up. I don't want to be late for classes.

Phai - okay Sir, as you say.

Phai went out of Sky's room and went back to his room. Before he went out, he took a dress out of Sky's wardrobe and placed it on the bed for Sky to wear.

A few minutes later Sky came out of the washroom and smiled at the gesture of Phai. He wore his dress and took out his mobile and sent a message to Phai.

Sky - Conditions to Pursue

1. No touching without permission.
2. No buying expensive things.
3. No spoiling with food and gifts.
4. Dates only once a week.
5. I will get to decide when we go on a date.
6. No PDA
7. Behave yourself in public and especially at home.
8. You can drop and pick me up from the college.
9. You can cook only one meal a day for me.
10. Final and most important - No SEX

[ Author's Note : we are near to the story to end. Comment down your thoughts. You can also give any storyline you want as a fanfic for sky and phai. I will try to write if possible.]