Media

It was snowing when the car pulled up to pick me up. I was quiet during the drive, thinking about how Shoto and Katsuki would be taking their hero licensing exam. If they passed then everyone in the class would be licensed. I hadn't told Shoto yet that I was going to be training with his father. Things just got busy between us and the chance didn't come up.

When we finally reached the agency, Endeavor was waiting for me. I stepped out of the car and he approached me offering a smile.

"Miss Shichi, it's good to see you," he offered a hand.

"It's good to see you too," I accepted his hand. "Thank you for accepting my request."

"I feel like I owe you an apology," Endeavor said. "I was cruel to you in the past. I hope I can make it up to you." 

"Ah...well...thank you," I stammered, unsure what to say exactly.

"Shall we then?" Endeavor began to lead the way to the training area.

"Yes," I nodded and followed him.

"So tell me, how have things been going with your quirk?" He asked.

"There have been new changes," I said. "My flames have turned blue and burn even hotter, and there was one instance where I made lightning from the sky."

Endeavor raised a curious brow, "your quirk has evolved twice already in a short time?"

I nodded slowly.

"What triggered it?"

I paused thinking back on both times. "The first time was when my fire changed. I was fighting Chisaki and Sir Nighteye got hurt because of me. The second time we were doing training with the other class and one of the other students said it was because of me and Katsuki that All Might lost his power. I just...snapped."

Endeavor rubbed his chin in thought, "both times your emotions became so overwhelming that your quirk changed in response."

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement. "My power has always been tied to my emotions, that's what can make them so scary."

"Well that can be the case for anyone," Endeavor said. "It's just about finding that control."

I sighed and hung my head, "yeah I know, that's what Shota tells me."

"Well don't worry, I'll help you get stronger," Endeavor said. "I'll help you find that control."

We began training and Endeavor made me work on all of my elements. We tried to create lightning again but in the end I couldn't produce it or make the clouds change. After a while of trying Endeavor decided to move on and that it would eventually come and to try remembering the feeling of when I made the weather shift.

At the end of the session I was left tired and drained but he said that I did well. We decided that I would come back regularly a few times a week after classes and weekends.

I ended up falling asleep in the car on the way home and the driver had to wake me when we arrived back at UA.

When I walked into the dorm there were reporters there doing an interview. Katsuki and Shoto were sitting on the couch in front of the reporters while the rest of my classmates watched from afar. I blinked in confusion as to what was going on when Midoriya waved at me, gesturing I stay by the door.

"Not thirty minutes after getting your provisional licenses, you went to work and displayed some heroics that would put our pros to shame!" The reporter said. "You two must be good friends right? Spending so much time together in training?"

"Is that how it looked to you?!" Katsuki snapped. "You better head to an optometrist or a neurologist!"

"Yes, we are friends," Shoto nodded.