"Jungkook plz stop! I'm not taking financial help from you". i sighed. 

"You talk a lot. i know you are mad at me. i don't care about it. stay mad at me for week, month, years but you can't run away from me. so just agree with me". He spoke.

i blinked and looked at him without any emotions. "I'll pay for breakfast". i spoke and walked towards the exist gate of park. 

"Ah fine!" He spoke while following me from behind. after coming out i saw many guards outside the park. "What are they doing? is there strike going on?" I mumbled to myself. 

"Actually I arranged them for yesterday night". Jungkook spoke from behind.

i rolled my eyes. "And why you called them on duty here?" i asked him.

"You were alone in the park so i just told them to maintain security outside the park and not let anyone to come until you were here". he asked making me choke on air.

"And they were for outside. i woke up whole night just to take care of you". he spoke further. I looked at him in disbelief and sighed. 

"Breakfast first n further death stare sessions! Ok?" He asked lifting his brow. 

I turned my face to other side and laughed a bit. "I can't with you". I mumbled.

AUTHOR'S POV (at james house)

"jAMES!! OPEN THE FVCKING DOOR!!!" Hanna shouted while knocking at james door. "JAMES!?" she shouted again.

james came rubbing his eyes and opened the door. "Why are you here this time?" he asked and yawned.

"AHH WTH!! YOU ARE SUCH ASSHOLE!" she shouted and pushed James away. Entering his home she looked around. 

"Where's y/n?" She asked. 

"I'm not in a mood to listen or talk about that sl*t". james spoke while throwing himself on the couch.

"sl*t? y/n?". Hanna asked in shock.

"I'm sure you have already seen her picks". james spoke rolling his eyes. 

"Those pics of y/n and Jungkook? which i sent in group?". Hanna asked lifting her eye brows.

James looked at her with widened eyes. "W-what? y/n and j-jungkook?????". he asked.

"Ofc! she was with Jungkook! but Jungkook's face was not clear in those pics!". Hanna replied.

"But why you sended them in group? are you even in your senses hanna??" James yelled at her. 

"Don't act stupid. we both planned together to take Jungkook away from y/n. and when you left for your trip, i forced y/n to visit Jungkook's home to confess her feelings to him. while they were busy with eachother i went to Jungkook's room and placed a camera there and then left from there. later a checked the pics and posted y/n's pics in group so that she will think Jungkook is responsible for leaking her private pics and she will hate him. and luckily our planned worked. she was in extreme anger when everyone was bulling her in school for those pics". hanna spoke proudly.

"You took this step alone and didn't felt it important to inform me about this hanna!". james clenched his jaw. 

"i called you multiple time to inform you but you didn't responded back". Hanna poked her cheeks.

"WTF HANNA! YOU ARE SO SELFISH! YOU SHOULD HAVE INFORMED ME OR WAITED FOR ME TO COMEBACK! I WAS UNAWARE OF THIS ALL AND..." James yelled at her but then closed his eyes in frustration as he realised he have made a great mistake.

"And what?". Hanna asked.

"I kicked her out of my home last night. i didn't let her to spesk for herself. i don't even know about all this and i don't know where is she now. is she even fine?". James rubbed his forehead in worry.

"Seriously james? it was golden chance to trap her in your love! instead of taking her side you kicked her out?" Hanna spoke being shameless.

"JUST STOP HANNA! JUST SHUT UP! YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR IN JUNGKOOK'S LOVE THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! I LOVE Y/N SM N I STILL LOVE HER BUT THE MOMENT I SAW THOSE PICS I LOST MY MIND BCOZ I WAS UNAWARE OF YOUR DIRTY PLANE THAT TIME". He yelled at Hanna and stood up.

"if i love Jungkook then you also love y/n! if I'm ready to accept Jungkook with his past relationship then can't you have accepted y/n just after that?" hanna asked crossing her arms. 

"I'm not a cheap minded guy like you Hanna". James spoke angrily while wearing his coat. 

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked. 

"Yep! I'm going to drop you at hell's door". he spoke and grabbed Hanna from her shoulder.

Dragging her to the exist door , he threw Hanna making her stumble on her heels. 

"Try to find out where's y/n otherwise I'll tell everyone that it was you behind this all". james spoke pointing finger on her.

"just go and search for her! I'm not free to check her on roads". hanna rolled her eyes.

"Just wait till I'll find y/n. I'll give you lesson myself!". james glared at her and went inside his car.

he called your number but your phone was switched off. "y/n plz pick up call!". he said looking at his screen.

He drove straight to police station. He showed them your pic and asked them to search you. 

One of the officer came after seeing your pic. 

"I guess i have seen her". He spoke. "really? but when and where?" james asked immediately.

"one hour ago. she came out of the park". he replied.

"Park? how was she? tell me further!". james asked curiously.

"A guy asked for security outside the park for yesterday night. and some of us were at duty there. and in morning this girl came out of the park with the same guy. and both went away in a car". officer explained. 

"Who was that guy? can u tell me?" james asked.

"I don't remember his name but he belonged to elite class family. and i can't give you information about that guy as it's against rules". officer said.

"oh fine! but can you tell me where you saw them?, exactly which location?" james asked.

.......to be continued

Don't forget to vote n tell me how this part was in comments 🩵