Chapter 4: Rival Schools

Start from the beginning

She just did what he wanted though they both know she can also fight them if things went down. However, for Tsukasa's protective boyfriend instincts, Nozomi stood behind him.

"Takajo Tsukasa from Oya High," one of the three guys stated. As if on cue, the other two ran towards the blonde Oya High student and started a fight.

Nozomi stepped backward as she left Tsukasa fighting them. Within a few minutes, of course, the sleeping lion of Oya High easily took the guys down.

"You okay?" He turned to Nozomi.

The said girl just nodded and smiled at him. He then turned to three guys in red uniforms, they were standing on the bridge by the railings a few feet away from the couple. They were obviously watching him.

Nozomi raised an eyebrow as she followed his gaze. She tilted her head as the familiar red uniform greeted her eyes.

"Yo," the couple turned to see Todoroki Yosuke walking towards them, "Nice work."

He glanced at the guys who were beaten up by Tsukasa.

The blonde let out a sigh, "Since Murayama dropped out, other schools from SWORD are vying for control."

"Knocking us out is the fastest way," Todoroki added.

"And since Murayama Yoshiki's gone, they thought Oya High can be taken down easily now," Nozomi muttered, earning looks from the two males. They both nodded, agreeing with her statement.

Tsukasa turned at the bridge and frowned when the guys in red uniforms disappeared.

"What's wrong?" Todoroki asked.

"I saw some guys from Senomon over there."

"Senomon?" Todoroki sighed, "Even from there, huh?"

"We'll be in trouble if we don't stay alert," Tsukasa said.

"Those guys are from Senomon?" Nozomi questioned.

"Yeah," Todoroki replied, "Not familiar with them?"

The girl slowly shook her head, "Not really."

The black-haired male started to walk in the opposite direction of the school. Nozomi's gaze followed him in wonder.

"Hey, where are you going?" Tsukasa asked.

Todoroki turned to him and gestured that he would go fishing.

The couple scoffed but smirked in amusement. They didn't say anything as Todoroki left.

Nozomi turned to the bridge once again where some Senomon students stood earlier.

"What is it?" Tsukasa asked when he noticed where she was staring.

Nozomi turned to him and shook her head, "Nothing, it's just-"

"Hmm?" Tsukasa approached her. He was staring at her, ready to listen to what she had to say.

"The other night, Kiko and I went out to buy some snacks. I bumped into someone, he's wearing a red uniform. Just like..."

"Senomon?"

"Yeah," Nozomi nodded, "But he seems intimidating. I wonder how we missed that kind of guy."

"Did he do something?" Tsukasa frowned in worry.

"No, he didn't," she replied, smiling. But Tsukasa wasn't convinced.

Nozomi rolled her eyes and finally gave in as she told him the full story, even on how that Senomon student stared at her as if she was an ant he can step on.