Me: "Send it to me & I'll get back to you in the morning."

Cyn: "Already did! Thank you!" I sucked my teeth.

Me: "What if I were to say no?"

Cyn: "You wouldn't. You love me entirely too much to tell me no."

Me: "Whatever Miss Santana." She giggled. "Where are you?"

Cyn: "Home.. Making brownies."

Me: "Um, well ima let you go, aight?"

Cyn: "Aight.."

I hung up & Trav got on the bus. I know cause he was loud. I called him to the back & he came back, laughing & shit.

Travis: "Wassup lil nig?"

Me: "Shit, what's good wit you?"

Travis: "I'm chillin. Where my sister?"

Me: "Hell if I know." He hit me. "Fuck was dat fa?!"

Travis: "I liked her & you fucked that up!"

Me: "Nah, she dealin wit a lot & she needed to get away, so she left. I just don't know where she at."

Travis: "But y'all good?" I nodded. "Oh well, my bad."

Me: "Yeah.. Yo bad."

Travis: "You miss her?"

Me: "Hell yeah. I can't sleep & shit."

Travis: "You love her.."

Me: "More than I love myself. And she love me more than she love herself. Which is a problem because we both make each other happy be'foe makin ourselves happy but in da same breath, she makes me happy. Shit got my mind fuck up, on g."

Travis: "I know yall going through. Me & T do that. It's just some you go through when you meet the love of yo life. But I'm pass that cause once my baby get here.. Ima keep her happy. Ima fall in love again." I smiled.

Me: "How Is my niece anyway?"

Travis: "Well, she's growing." I laughed.

Me: "How's T?"

Travis: "Plucking my nerves. Them mood swings ain't no joke." I laughed. "Everybody is good fa'real. Momma misses you."

Me: "I miss her too. What bout smoke?"

Travis: "Got anotha' 2 months of probation."

Me: "Chacha?"

Travis: "Getting her head talked off by the girls."

Me: "Leave my babies alone."

Travis: "Whatever. But what type of shit was Bria going through?" I sighed.

Me: "Remember how I was like she was in an abusive relationship?" He nodded. "And da dude got arrested fa it?" He nodded. "Well Bria was acting out fa some reason. Attitude was off the charts.. Allat. Then out da blue, nigga dat beat her was beatin on da door step-"

Travis: "He escape jail?"

Me: "Yeah. He gave Bria a box & a necklace dat meant a lot to Bria, sayin' this time of year was hard fa her. I guess she got a lil emotional so she went to the bathroom. She was in there for bout 15 minutes.. Dead silence. So I went to check on her but when I did, she was stretched out on the floor with pill bottles around her. Shit fucked me up. But she was fine, they got to her in enough time to save her. Then she claimed to be sorry & allat. Literally dat next night she left. To be real witchu, I thought she had killed herself foreal. She not suicidal but if it was a way for her to die, she'd take it. Long story short, she left to find her sanity. I mean I get it, but damn. And to be honest, I think it got a lot to do with her pride because she just don't want help like at all. But what else am I here fa?"

Travis: "Support & comfort."

Me: "I give her that.."

Travis: "Then you straight. Just make sure she knows you care & love her."

Me: "*sighs* I do. I think... How am I supposed to make sure she knows?"

Travis: "I can't really give you that answer.. That's some you gotta figure out."

I just looked at him then down at my necklace. I miss my baby..

----------------------------
i know it has been a while soooo... yall lucky peoples get 2 updates :)