Chapter:1

"Bill..?"

*Tom stood at the crack of Bill's door, slowly opening it as he saw the blood that seeped into the carpeted floor, The fear of Bill being hurt was surrounding his thoughts, as he slowly made his way to a frozen Bill*

"Tom just..just"

*Bill stuttered his words, unable to form a sentence, the shock of his brother and what he had done set in like the pain from a stab wound, as he turned to his brother*

"Let me help you.. then we have to get to school"

*Tom said, as he slowly but surely cleans Bill's wounds, rolling his eyes a bit whenever he heard the 'ouch', 'ow' that came from Bill's trembling lips, soon enough Tom grabbed a bandage wrapping Bill's hand*

[Time Skip!]

Rose:

*Rose ran all the way to school, stopping abruptly to catch her breathe when she was at the gates, '8:04'*

Phew..

*Rose sighed in relief, as she walked into the school, two boys around the height of 5'10, one body was a bit smaller, they kept staring at Rose in curiosity, a small smirk plastered on the boys lips, Rose made her way to her first lesson, she sat down in her chair, her anxiety creeping under her skin at the new environment*

Bill:

"Hmm who's the new girl?"

*Bill asked Tom, while keeping his predatory eyes on Rose, smirking slightly as she stopped abruptly to catch her breathe, Bill kept his eyes on her curious as to who she was*

"No idea, cmon man we gotta go to class"

*Tom replied, grabbing Bill and walking to his first lesson, Although Tom was curious he didn't want to talk to the new girl, fearing Bill will take her as his next target*

"Late again boys"

*The teacher said, rolling her eyes before turning her attention back to her wipeboard, while Bill and Tom took their seat*

*Bill's eyes light up, as he gets a better look at the girl he saw earlier, she was pretty, Bottom lip full while her top lip was a bit thinner, her blush adding a bit of colour to her skin, her hair curled at the bottoms, with her bangs that where perfectly framing her face, she had beautiful big brown eyes and pretty long lashes, Bill smirked as he walked past her, taking the seat behind her*

"Alright everyone..! We have a new student today, please stand up, say your name and something about yourself"

*Rose felt her hands shake, as she stood up, her knees buckling a bit as she sees everyone staring at her, her heart pounding against her chest*

"I'm.. I'm Rose Smith"

*Rose managed to utter out, as she sat back down, her head spun as she felt anxiety take over her again, everyone watched her like she was prey, hawk eyes as they kept a close eye on her every move, the whole class went back to focusing on the teacher*

"Right.. So today we are studying the history of medicine"

*Groans could be heard from the class, but Rose seemed to lighten up a bit as History had always been an topic of her interest, as she flipped her pages in her book, following the teacher through the history of medicine topic, Rose was fine for a few seconds, her anxiety calming down, until she felt someone tugging on her hair*

*Rose turned around, nobody seemed to be tugging on her hair, she questioned herself for a second, before turning back around feeling another few tugs, before she turned around again*

"Rose Smith! I understand you're new to this school but I won't tolerate such behaviour detention!"

*Rose jumped from the teachers loud voice, as it seemed to echo back and forth in the classroom, Rose stood up, grabbing her books, as she walked to detention, sighing in defeat, it wasn't even me.., that thought swished around Rose's mind until she went to the detention room, rubbing the back of her head slightly, as she re-read over the rules for the detention room*

"Be quite, no turning around, blah..blah..blah okay."

*Rose ignored the rest of the rules, knowing half of them are the same as the classical school rules, as she walked into the detention room, hearing small snickers from other people that where on there, she sat down and focused on her work, huffing a bit, as she slipped through the pages, briefly summarising everything she could take in*

________________

That's the start of chapter one.

Chapters will only be small as I don't want to overload one chapter with a bunch of stuff when it could be in another chapter. I don't want it to sound repetitive either.