Extra Story

Chi Ying gave him a gift box. Gu Chi was for a while then tentatively took it. After opening the lead there were two crystal nucleus.

But as soon as he opened the box Chen Ying ran out of the room.

Why are you in such a hurry?

He reopened the gift box and looked at the crystal nucleus a few more times.

Hmm... Ignoring that it is a zombie crystal nucleus, it is actually very beautiful.

He touched it with his fingertips, trying to pick it up and look at it, but suddenly found a gap in the middle of the crystal nucleus.

That is not a single crystal nucleus, but a complete crystal nucleus that has been divided into two halves.

He raised his eyebrows and twisted his fingers to pick it up to find out, but was stopped by an unexpected resistance.

Gu Chi frowned and added some strength.

The crystal nucleus was finally picked up by him, but the difference was that there was a silver ring under the divided crystal nucleus, one big and one small.

These are two rings with zombie crystal nuclei split in two.

Gu Chi's heart trembled, and he felt that his mind went blank for a moment.

He stayed in place for a moment, then came back to his senses, turned around and chased her out.

"Chi Ying..."

He strode over, and within a few steps, he reached the door of the next room, which was locked.

His fingers trembling slightly when he knocked on the door, "Chi Ying!"

"Chi Ying!"

However, it was impossible for some shy ghost to open the door for him today.

(End of the full text.)