Chapter 37

After going back to join the others, Mu Yu was extremely surprised to see Song Shi covered in mud.

"Why are you so embarrassed?"

Song Shi muttered twice, but did not speak.

"She was hacked by the leader. That leader is very smart and knows how to blackmail us with hostages." Gu Chi explained.

He glanced at Lu Yunfei who just came over, and frowned: "Yunfei, didn't you act together? When you first joined the team, I reminded you many times that group missions must never allow your teammates to take risks alone. "

Lu Yunfei was a little confused, and explained: "Song Shi suddenly said that she was not feeling well, so I asked her to go back to the car to rest first."

He blamed himself a little and said: "The place where our group was parked is only a few hundred meters away from the place where the car was parked. I thought there should be no problem, so I let her go back alone."

Hearing this, Gu Chi's frowning brows relaxed.

He asked strangely: "Is it at the grouping location? But we found that Song Shi's location is far away..."

What did he realize, "Song Shi, what's going on?"

"I... maybe I remembered the wrong place."

This answer full of loopholes made everyone present frown. The distance is several hundred meters, and the route is very simple, even if it is wrong, it is impossible not to find it.

"Song Shi, you..." Lu Yunfei wanted to ask her with a cold face if she followed Gu Chi and the others.

Song Shi suddenly interrupted him, "But Brother Gu, shouldn't Chi Ying explain her supernatural power first?"

Lu Yunfei's eyes darkened, and he didn't speak again.

"Ability, what ability?" Mu Yu poked her head out.

Gu Chi pursed his lips.

"Leave here first, let's talk when we go back."

Leaving the safe zone, pitching a tent in the suburbs at night, surrounded by everyone, Gu Chi explained slowly.

He apologized: "Chi Ying has an offensive ability, I have been hiding it from everyone, for some reason..."

"Her ability is very strong, stronger than the highest ability currently known to humans."

Song Shi suddenly raised her head.

No wonder... No wonder Gu Chi treats her differently.

Mu Yu asked curiously, "That's... how strong is it?"

Gu Chi glanced at Chi Ying, and said, "I'll show you later."

Lu Yunfei gave a "tsk".

"Let me tell you, why do you take Chi Ying with you every time, and we thought you two have some... relationship."

Gu Chi was stunned.

"what relationship?"

"An impure relationship."

Chi Ying probed.

"What's that?"

[The relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend. 】The system explained coldly.

What a good host it is, it's just being humiliated by this stinky villain.

The system didn't realize that its mentality had long since changed from being a collaborator to being an old father.