"You come in."

Chi Ying was still a little dazed, but followed him into the room.

"Come on, come and taste one!" Lu Yunfei sat on the sofa and patted his legs, yelling at her.

"What?" Chi Ying was a little puzzled.

When she approached, she saw a small bowl of red fruits on the table in front of the sofa. There were about a dozen of them, each with small green leaves hanging behind them.

"Hey Strawberry."

Chi Ying opened her mouth.

It was something she hadn't eaten yet.

【You haven't eaten much in total. ] The system couldn't help complaining.

It has been less than half a year since Chi Ying came to this world from the game, and this is a post-apocalyptic world where all kinds of supplies are extremely scarce, and fresh fruits and vegetables are even more rare.

Lu Yunfei picked up the bowl and handed it to her.

Chi Ying picked one up and put it in her mouth.

very sweet.

"Where did it come from?"

"That can't tell you, lest you say I'm partial."

Chi Ying smacked her lips and said with some regret, "Okay."

At night, Chi Ying struggled for a long time.

Yesterday, Gu Chi said that she had time to go to lunch, but because the embarrassment of the previous period was still vivid, she still had brunch in the cafeteria of the headquarters.

As if trying to avoid him.

She glanced at the time, patted her face, and got up to go out.

Knock knock.

After a few seconds, the door was opened from the inside.

Gu Chi exposed most of his body, as if he expected it to be her, and said with a smile, "Come in."

Chi Ying relaxed and stepped onto the threshold.

"What to eat?"

"It's all right." She sat on the sofa, her legs tucked together, a little stiff, "I'm not picky about food."

"Okay, then I will make a few dishes casually."

He curled the corners of his lips. He had a calm and sharp face, but when he smiled without any scruples, his whole person softened suddenly.

Chi Ying paused.

She found that today Gu Chi is especially fond of laughing.

System: [Oh, then you are finished. 】

Chi Ying: Why is it over?

[He seems to know that he is handsome and wants to use his beauty to lure you. you are done. 】

Chi Ying: ...

She lowered her head, and on the table in front of her were sliced pickled lemons, as if they had been waiting for her for a long time.

Chi Ying pursed her lips, reached out and took a piece into her mouth.

After sitting and waiting for a while, she stood up.

I always feel that it is a bit embarrassing to sit and wait all the time.

She came to the kitchen and asked, "Do you want me to help?"

Gu Chi turned his head and said with a smile, "I can handle it."

"Oh."

After hesitating for a while, Chi Ying still didn't come out of the kitchen. Come to Cengfan, at least I can help out, right?

However, Gu Chi's subordinates were more agile than she imagined, washing and chopping vegetables, his movements were smooth and smooth, and he didn't give her a chance to intervene to help.

His movements were so pleasing to the eye, Chi Ying subconsciously stared at him for a long time. When she came back to her senses, she suddenly realized that her gaze had unconsciously shifted to Gu Chi's face.

Her eyes fell on the profile of Gu Chi who had lowered his head, and she observed it carefully for a while.

She said desperately: You are right.

【what? 】

Chi Ying: He is really good-looking.

【…】

You fell so fast.

Until the end, Chi Ying couldn't find a chance to help. In order to reduce some feelings of guilt, she quickly helped to bring the bowls and chopsticks to the table when the meal was ready.

Gu Chi sat across from her, and when he was about to finish his meal, he suddenly stood up from his seat, turned and went into the kitchen.

Chi Ying glanced at him.

What are you going to do?

After a while, Gu Chi came out of the kitchen, holding a large iron basin in both hands.

He put the pot in his hand on the table and said casually, "Eat some fruit."

Chi Ying glanced at it, and it contained beautifully red strawberries, which were very fresh and filled a large basin.

She was surprised: "Why do you know everything?"

"When I was managing the greenhouse before, Lu Yunfei came over to take a look. There was no fruit in the headquarters. He had been grinding for a long time, and I planted some."

Chi Ying choked, and suddenly remembered the small bowl that Lu Yunfei held in his hand like a treasure this morning.

So it was given by Gu Chi...

She lowered her head and looked at the huge iron basin in front of her that she struggled to lift.

"..."

In comparison, the bowl she was still envious of this morning suddenly felt a little awkward.

【Tsk tsk. 】The system doesn't think it's a big deal when it's watching the excitement, so it deliberately came up with a few bitter words, 【It's really partial. 】

"Too much...I can't finish it." She muttered.

Gu Chi smiled, "Then take it back."

"Oh~"

Chi Ying glanced down. She held someone else's rice bowl in her right hand, and the strawberries planted by Gu Chi in her left hand, and there were also lemons he made on the table.

Chi Ying: "..."

Cannibals have short mouths and soft hands.

Looking up again, Gu Chi smiled softly at her, with an irresistible warmth in his eyes.

half an hour.

She lowered her head suddenly, and said in a very low voice: "What you said before...then what?"

"Try it, it seems to work."