One person hated and said: "The scar on my elder brother's face is thanks to you supernatural beings!"

Lu Yunfei was a little at a loss for words, he said helplessly: "Please, that's not true for all supernatural beings, right? Which group doesn't have a few scumbags?"

"Who cares if you are like that, anyway, there are not many good people with supernatural powers we have seen!"

"What did you just say?" Gu Chi caught the information in his words and raised his eyes, "Zombies attacked your safe zone?"

The scarred man paused, wondering why he suddenly asked this.

He said impatiently, "So what?"

"The exact location, can you tell us?"

"Why?"

Out of the corner of his eye, the man caught a glimpse of the girls behind him, especially Chi Ying, who was the most outstanding looking, for a few seconds longer.

Pointing at Chi Ying, he said with regret on his face: "Sure enough, the supernatural person doesn't have any good things, so what kind of harm has he done to a good girl!"

Gu Chi frowned fiercely.

Chi Ying, who was suddenly poked: "..."

She looked down at her clean and tidy clothes and her skin in good condition.

...She, what has she been harmed into?

Lu Yunfei couldn't bear it anymore.

"Please keep your words clean, she is our teammate, not as nasty as you think."

Gu Chi's expression was not very good either, he said to Chi Ying, "Chi Ying, you go back to the car first."

"Oh…"

"Wait!" The man with the scar suddenly became excited.

"What did you just say...Chi Ying?" His eyes suddenly lit up, staring at Chi Ying.

"He said your name is Chi Ying?"

Not only him, but the attitudes of the two people who were originally extremely indifferent at the moment also changed drastically. They excitedly said, "Your name is Chi Ying?"

"Uh...yes." Chi Ying took a few steps back and looked at them blankly.

The person sitting at the end suddenly took out a package of compressed biscuits from his pocket.

"The name here is yours, isn't it?"

Chi Ying felt something was wrong when he took out the bag of compressed biscuits, and now seeing the huge words in the bag, her eyes turned dark.

It's over...

Gu Chi frowned, took the bag and glanced at it.

A packaging bag, the garbage that most people would throw away directly, was well preserved by this person. He even cleaned up the debris inside very carefully and folded them neatly.

But the most eye-catching thing is the "donor: Chi Ying" on the bottom of the bag.

Gu Chi narrowed his eyes and subconsciously glanced at Chi Ying.

Chi Ying looked up at the sky, constantly paralyzing herself.

"Is that you?" Gu Chi asked.

"No, it's not."

"Why is your name in there?"

Chi Ying's scalp was numb.

"M-Maybe it's the same name. My name is also quite common."

"You're talking nonsense, what a special and nice this name is!" the scarred man retorted with a serious face.

Chi Ying: "..."

"Well, it's really not common." Gu Chi refolded the bag and returned it to the person.

"However, it shouldn't be her."

Chi Ying raised her eyes quietly, and carefully looked at Gu Chi's expression. As a result, she was caught off guard and met his turned gaze.

Gu Chi didn't say anything, but looked at her with something meaningful in his eyes.

"Oh..." The man felt a little regretful.

What a pity, I thought I could say thank you to the benefactor who gave them food.

"Forget it, since you have the same name as her, then let's force you to get rich."

"If you have any questions, just ask!"

Chi Ying: "..."