No matter how they choose, they are in a dilemma.

"They must have left some traces. It has been nearly half a month since the abnormal alarm was received, and it is impossible to do nothing."

"First look for any living humans nearby. It is much more efficient to find survivors than us."

"Okay." Lu Yunfei restarted the car.

The C-level security area has no means of communication with the alliance,

They walked around for half a day, from almost noon to sunset. There are several groups of people I met, but they are all going to the B-level security zone to find a way out...

If they really encountered zombies, the unarmed ones would have died long ago.

Just when everyone felt that there was no hope, a small car drove up, with three men sitting in it, and the front driver had a very conspicuous scar on his face.

All kinds of dirt and blood that had turned black were stuck to the car, and the car body was dilapidated as if it had been hit.

Obviously, the owner of this car is not the few people in the car.

They stopped in front of Gu Chi's car and stopped moving.

"team leader!"

When meeting human beings now, everyone's vigilance will be instantly full. Gu Chi had already activated his powers, but out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of Bai Qing who was unmoved from the rearview mirror.

The frost on his palm dissipated.

"Don't worry, it's human."

He opened the door and got out of the car. Lu Yunfei and Chi Ying followed closely.

Lin Xun and others in the car behind also came down to check the situation.

Lu Yunfei took the lead and knocked on the front window of the car politely.

"Brother, can I ask you something?"

The man with the scar on his face rolled down the car window. Because it was too old, the car window clicked and clicked when it was lowered, which seemed a little funny.

He glanced at Lu Yunfei's attire, then at Gu Chi's off-road vehicle opposite.

He snorted and said coldly: "Why, you are not supernatural beings, are you?"

Lu Yunfei was taken aback for a moment, and replied: "Yes."

The man's expression was a little strange.

"Heh, aren't you supernatural beings very powerful? Why do you still condescend to ask us common people?" The man's tone was not kind.

"What do you mean by that?" Lu Yunfei frowned, obviously feeling the hostility in his words.

"Literally, since you are so capable, why bother talking to us."

"Hey, hey!" Lu Yunfei frowned, although he was upset, he didn't lose his temper.

"We haven't offended you, have we? As for speaking so aggressively?"

Seeing that something was wrong, Gu Chi also took a few steps closer.

"Haven't offended us?" The two who had been silent behind them suddenly spoke.

"Aren't you supernatural beings who occupy all the food in the safe zone? It's nothing more than snatching supplies, but you still rely on your supernatural powers to kill people at will. In the end? When the group of zombies attacked the safe zone, the first ones to run away , and he is a supernatural being!"