"But don't worry, we will observe the situation in the nearby safe area first, and will not take reckless risks."

...

As the night approached the next day, they finally arrived at their destination-a B-level security area in the West District.

Speaking of a safe zone, compared to a gathering place without any source of life like a C-level safe zone, a B-level is more like a different kind of village.

Chi Ying took a look at this so-called safe zone, and found that it didn't seem as safe as imagined.

Nearby is an open open-air farmland, where crops and some relatively easy-to-raise fruits and vegetables are planted, and it is obvious that someone is taking care of it on a daily basis.

In this way, there is a source of food, but there is no way to guarantee its safety.

Surrounded by these fields are more than a dozen large buildings that resemble several-storey villas, surrounded by scattered country houses, most of which are also gathered together.

As she was observing, she heard a voice from a villa in the center.

"Outside, are you sent by the headquarters?"

Chi Ying looked up and found that the window below was slit open, and a loudspeaker protruded from it.

Lu Yunfei was obviously used to this way of shouting, he took a deep breath, and said loudly: "Yes-Alliance Exploration Team-"

As he spoke, he took out a dark blue card from his pocket, opened it and raised it up as a gesture.

After a while, the door of the villa opened. A fat man came out from inside, he looked no more than thirty years old.

Chi Ying took a look.

This person is also an ability user, and the ability level is about four levels.

After he approached, he looked at everyone and said, "You came here after receiving the notice from the supply team that was here before?"

Gu Chi nodded.

The man introduced himself: "My name is Li Quan, I am a fourth-level superhuman, and I am also the general manager of the No. 237 security zone in the West Zone."

"It's not safe outside, come in first."

After entering the safe zone, Chi Ying realized that there was a lot of space inside.

There are a lot of people in the villa, and at least forty people live in the three quite large floors. Counting the rest of the dozen or so villas of the same size and the surrounding huts, it is conservatively estimated that there are about a thousand people.

"The people who stay here are the nearby villagers, who survived after the outbreak of the virus." Li Quan explained.

Chi Ying glanced at the surrounding environment, there were seven or eight guns|arms hanging on the wall, and there were traces of recent use. Not only that, but besides Li Quan, she sensed that there were two lower-level supernatural beings in this villa.

Li Quan suddenly turned around to look at Gu Chi, and asked, "Are you the team leader? What's your name?"

"Gu Chi."

"Then I'll call you Team Gu." Li Quan smiled, "I'll just say it straight, we don't have many supernatural beings here, and we have to guard the entire safety zone. When you go on a mission, we may not be able to help you. Too busy."

Li Quan was a little embarrassed when he said this.

To be honest, the B-level security zone has always been in a dilemma. The A-level area is a complete supplier, with relatively sufficient food, while the C-level area is the supplier, and all sources depend on the alliance.