"Haha, I forgot. Team Gu probably hasn't heard of it yet, right? Team Ye just broke through level 7 two days ago, and is the first level 7 superpower in the league."

Gu Chi turned his head, raised the corner of his mouth, and quickly put it down again. As if he was afraid that others would not know that he was smirking.

"Oh, congratulations."

Ye Wuhan held his breath.

It must be because Gu Chi was in a hurry to save face, and he didn't want to show his inner dissatisfaction. he thought firmly.

He put down his chopsticks, and said modestly: "I was able to reach the seventh level of supernatural power, and it was all thanks to Yunling's help. It's not really a skill."

Hearing this, Chi Ying nodded "to save face", agreeing with his words very much.

His ability has risen so fast, isn't it just rubbing off on the spiritual spring of the heroine!

Seeing this, Ye Wuhan, who thought he could hear the rebuttal, became even more frustrated. The little bit of covetousness towards Chi Ying has completely dissipated.

Such a stupid woman, if he gets involved with her, will he be **** off sooner or later?

Ye Wuhan's teammates didn't notice this, and they still cheered unknowingly: "That is to say, there is no one stronger than Yunling in the entire base with such abilities!"

Yun Ling's face flushed red again. This time it was not because of nervousness, but because of embarrassment.

With a strong person like Chi Ying here, how can she be ranked?

and…

She glanced at Chi Ying who was cooking with an almost admiring mood.

And... she is such a kind-hearted and approachable strong woman!

[The value of the Holy Mother is increased by one hundred. 】

Chi Ying couldn't eat this time. She wished she could hug this kind woman beside her and squeeze her tightly!

"By the way, Captain Gu..." Ye Wuhan said again, "I remember you had already reached level six when you went out on a mission last time, right? How is the situation now, is there any sign of a breakthrough?"

"Heh, the gap between the seventh level and the sixth level is not a little bit. I also spent a lot of effort. If Gu Dui needs it, I can ask Yun Ling to help you."

He lowered his posture, as if he really thought about Gu Chi.

But Ye Wuhan actually knows better than anyone else. It's not been a day or two since Gu Chi and him have been at odds with each other, how could he put down his face and ask himself for help?

"No need." Gu Chi said lightly.

as predicted…

Ye Wuhan narrowed his eyes and said with a smile: "Since that's the case, then I won't force it. If Team Gu needs it, Yunling can help at any time."

He looked at Yun Ling and said, "Yun Ling, are you right?"

Yun Ling had been fidgeting since he asked about Gu Chi's abilities, but now she showed a hesitant expression.

"that…"

"Actually, it seems to me that he has already broken through to the seventh-level ability...I don't think he needs any more help."

Her current ability is to help people break through to the seventh level of supernatural powers, and then go up, with her current strength, it is still a bit difficult.