She looked at Chi Ying expectantly, and asked, "How is it? Can you feel anything?"

"..."

Chi Ying was a little embarrassed. If she lies and says she doesn't, there doesn't seem to be a solution to the current situation. After all, according to their cognition, it is most reasonable for her to awaken her abilities now.

She bit the bullet and said, "It seems that there is."

Mu Yu's eyes lit up, and she immediately got up and jumped in front of her.

"What ability? Wind? Fire?"

Gu Chi's eyes flickered slightly, and his eyes were filled with relief. In this way, it means that she is really safe.

"Fuck, is it true or not?" Lu Yunfei also had a look of disbelief, and leaned closer to her and waited for Chi Ying to continue.

【What are you going to say? 】The system asked curiously.

Chi Ying: Do you mind if I treat you as a supernatural power?

【I? What's the meaning? 】

Chi Ying then truthfully told the system about her plan.

Her next goal should be to go to the security areas at all levels to collect the Holy Mother's value. Compared with acting alone, it is much more efficient for people with knowledge to lead nature.

In fact, she hoped to be able to stay with Gu Chi and the others in the future. They all know much more about the safe zone than she does, and Gu Chi, as the villain, will definitely have something to do with the main plot of the book.

If she can really join Gu Chi's team, after a long time, the things in the system mall will always be exposed...

Instead of risking being suspected, it is better for her to confess now so that no one will be suspicious in the future.

【Yes, yes... But are you sure that Gu Chi will agree with you to join? 】

Chi Ying shook her head in her heart: I'm not sure.

But no matter what, she will try.

Back to reality, looking at the expectant expressions on everyone's faces, Chi Ying settled down.

She spread her palms and pretended to close her eyes. When I opened it again, there was a delicious bean paste bun in the palm of my hand out of thin air...

"Damn, space power!"

Mu Yu was also surprised and happy, but she didn't last more than two seconds before she realized it quickly.

She wondered: "No, since it is a newly awakened space ability, how could there be something in it?"

After listening, Lu Yunfei also calmed down a little.

"Hiss, yes, there shouldn't be something there... and this bean paste bun looks fresh."

"Hmm... To be precise, my ability doesn't seem like a space ability. It doesn't seem to be able to store things." Chi Ying said, grabbing her fingertips.

Mu Yu frowned, "What do you mean, it's not space, then where did you get this thing from?"

Chi Ying put on a show again, closing and opening her eyes.

"What I can see is something like a small shelf, and this bun is something that was already on it."

The rest of the people looked at each other in blank dismay, and even Professor Lin took out a pen and paper from his pocket in amazement, preparing to record this unheard of special ability.