Afraid of being discovered by him, Chi Ying stayed where she was for a while longer. After more than ten minutes passed, she stood up and went back quietly.

There's something really wrong with this guy...

She thought about it, and decided to find a time tomorrow to tell Gu Chi. Maybe he can understand the meaning of that scene just now.

the next day.

In the morning, Chi Yang struggled to get up early.

I didn’t feel it in the game before, but now that I am a real person, I feel that being able to sleep more is simply a great joy in life.

Gu Chi was not in the same car as her, and their lunch was all portable fast food, which was settled hastily in the car. In other words, if she didn't catch him at this time in the morning, she might not have the chance to find Gu Chi to discuss what happened last night alone all day.

In the early morning of summer, even in the last days, its beauty is not inferior. The four cuckoo cuckoo cries mixed with crickets are the unique sounds of summer before the end of the world.

But in the last days where zombies are rampant and human beings are in a critical situation, the voice they hear is the same as before, which inevitably makes people feel dazed for a while.

It was very noisy, but Gu Chi rarely felt that there was a bit of tranquility in this last days.

"Gu Chi!"

"..." Gu Chi gritted his back molars unhappily.

Moreover, no matter how many times, he was still not used to Chi Ying calling his name directly.

"Yes."

"I want to tell you something." Chi Ying was afraid that Zhang Bin would wake up suddenly, so she whispered.

"Before that, I want to ask you a question."

Chi Ying was taken aback, but still nodded.

"How old are you?"

Ok?

Chi Ying was puzzled. Why are you asking this all of a sudden?

"...I'm eighteen." In fact, she was set in the original game as a two-hundred-year-old fairy...

However, she will always be eighteen, as beautiful as a flower!

However, since the game was launched, it has only been about 20 years, and it is not too much to say that she is eighteen.

The corner of Gu Chi's mouth twitched, and he said with a serious face, "Tell the truth."

"…twenty."

It has indeed been almost twenty years since she became conscious.

twenty…

Gu Chi pursed his lips tightly. Almost ten years younger than him.

No wonder he always couldn't understand this girl's behavior, and always thought it was like performance art.

He thought deeply: So this is the generation gap of ten years apart?

Sure enough, ordinary people say that the generation gap is insurmountable, and now it seems that it still makes sense.

"What's wrong?" Chi Ying asked.

"You call me by my name, but I'm ten years older than you."

Chi Ying tilted her head. Do you think it's impolite to call him that?

"Then...Brother Gu?" She hesitated for a few seconds, "Uncle Gu?"

"..."

Gu Chi took a deep breath and said, "It's okay, just pretend I didn't say anything."