On the other side of the partition, a man's voice suddenly came.

"It seems to be a little bit, did it come from the west?"

The west side was the side where Chi Ying and the others were.

"Hey! Girls over there, did you secretly hide the supplies you brought from us!"

Chi Ying was very familiar with the speaker, he was the "leopard" who was taught by Lu Yunfei during the day.

Her heart skipped a beat, she frowned slightly, and wondered whether to knock those who spoke with ice lumps and faint.

She has the ability of the water system, although it is not easy to condense ice, but with her strength, it is not a problem to form a few pieces.

But after thinking about it, Chi Ying stopped thinking about it. It would be bad if she didn't control her strength well and beat someone to death.

"Hmph, I still smell that it's from your side! It's one of you who secretly took the alliance's supplies and ate in the middle of the night, right?"

It was a woman who spoke.

Chi Ying looked at the source of the voice in surprise, but the voice was far away, and she couldn't see who it was.

"Why, isn't it enough to **** our supplies away? Now it's late at night, and you will be suspected by all of you even if you sleep?" This time it was a younger girl's voice.

She continued crying, "Do I have to take off these baffles and stare at us at night to be reconciled?"

Chi Ying's eyes widened. Others can't hear clearly, but she can. She could clearly hear that the girl had been eating very vigorously before she spoke, how could she have such an aggrieved and resentful look now?

[The acting skills of each of them... before the end of the world, they will definitely win awards. ] The system couldn't help but complain.

"Before you speak, shouldn't you check the one who stole the supplies two days ago? It's okay for a thief to shout and catch a thief, but don't treat everyone as a fool." The voice this time was obviously calmer than the previous two, and it was another child-bearing woman.

Chi Ying asked in a low voice, "Who is the thief?"

"That's the one you just talked about, the 'Leopard' who was still fighting with that guy in your team during the day. He secretly took three compressed biscuits and cereal liquid in the middle of the night two days ago, and was discovered when he was almost finished."

The curly-haired woman spat softly.

"Hey, those things are enough for several people to last a day."

"You fart! I..." Leopard blushed and wanted to refute.

"Leopard, come on. How can there be bread these days? It must be that those few are hungry and confused, what's the matter, they're all talking in sleep, hahahaha!"

This gave him a step down.

The curly-haired woman breathed a sigh of relief.

This is messed up.

She patted the swaddling baby sadly, and the child inside had already fallen asleep.

If you can pass today, what about tomorrow? As long as Leopard and the others hold the supplies, they will never have a way out...

She looked at Chi Ying with worry in her eyes.

the next day.

Gu Chi woke up early to clean up. He took out his toothbrush from his bag, squeezed toothpaste on it, and prepared to find a place to wash his hands.