"The Human Alliance would have sent us supplies on a regular basis. Although there are not many things, these people can barely survive. But what about them..."

Chi Ying listened quietly.

The woman sighed: "They took away almost all the supplies, leaving only a little bit left for us. Not only that, they also..."

She bit her lower lip hard, but hesitated to speak.

Chi Ying looked at her in a daze, until the system explained the meaning of the curly-haired woman in her mind, and she widened her eyes in disbelief.

Seeing that she understood, the woman smiled wryly and said, "I and another sister who is two years older than me, we have children, and we are the first to come to this safe zone."

"They look down on those who have children and look ordinary, I'm just lucky..."

Chi Ying listened in a daze, feeling that this place was completely different from the human beings she knew. In her impression, human beings always chat with each other before starting a group, and most of them are harmonious and cute.

She was silent for a long time before she said, "Are there many places like this?"

"Safety area? There are tens of thousands of C-level safety areas, and almost every one of them has a situation like this, with less than 50 people. But not all safety areas are like this... The situation of B-level and A-level is much better. "

"There are more than a thousand B-levels, almost all of which are next to undamaged farmland. The situation can be better, with a few hundred people. As for the A-level safety zone, they are all scattered next to the headquarters, and basically can guarantee basic living."

"People here, we dream of being merged into the B-level security area one day."

Seeing that Chi Ying was in a daze, the woman kindly comforted her: "So, no matter what you do, you must follow the people who sent you here. You might survive if you go out. If you stay here, life is worse than death! "

Chi Ying didn't reply to her for a long while.

She has never felt such an urgency to save this doomsday world for a moment.

[Host rest assured, two million Holy Mother values, according to your current progress, you will definitely be able to save enough within three years! 】

Chi Ying shook her head.

too slow.

And even if she really exchanged the final potion and handed it over to the research institute, they still need time to analyze the ingredients.

In half a year, at most half a year, she must get that bottle of broken medicine!

After setting the goal, Chi Ying enthusiastically analyzed how to obtain the Holy Mother's value.

There are two ways to obtain the Holy Mother value that she has discovered so far: one is to show a kind quality similar to "The Holy Mother"; the second is that she discovered it just after that, and the appearance of the Virgin Mary may also trigger the Virgin Mary value.

However, it seems that the first method is obviously simpler than the second one. Because of the five thousand points she currently has, only one hundred of them are obtained because of the appearance of the "Holy Mother".

But the first method seems to take a long time to achieve the goal of 2 million points...

Chi Ying frowned and thought for a moment, then suddenly thought of all her system malls.

The food in the bottom column is what human beings need most in the last days, and it is precisely difficult to produce.

The time when she got the most points was when she distributed the food to the survivors here today!

And almost all the food in the system mall can be exchanged for less than ten points. However, if she gains a bit of Holy Mother Points, she can earn 100 points!

Thinking of this, Chi Ying immediately exchanged six points for a piece of bread from the system mall.

Because the curly-haired woman had a child, she would cry at night, and she was asked by the rest of the people to sleep in a position far away from the safe zone, which made it easier for Chi Ying to move.

"Sister..." Chi Ying called her very softly.

The woman was almost asleep. When a human is hungry, sleeping is the best way to reduce energy expenditure, so she gets sleepy very easily.

She rubbed her eyes and stared confusedly, "what..."

Before she finished speaking, the woman only felt that a big and soft thing was stuffed in her arms. The aroma emanating from it was something she thought she would never have the chance to smell again in this life—the aroma of bread!

She opened her eyes wide in surprise, the aroma of roasted wheat and sugar swept her nostrils, and her mouth kept secreting greedy saliva.

It smells so good!

"Sister, quietly..."

The woman understood immediately, she hesitated for a while, but still resisted not putting the bread into her mouth immediately. Supplies are scarce for everyone, if she eats more, the little girl will suffer from hunger.

In the dark, Chi Ying told her with mouth shapes.

quick! eat!

She winked at the woman, indicating not to worry about herself.

Under the temptation of this fragrance, no one can resist anymore. The woman took a big bite and tried her best to soften the sound of chewing.

The aroma of wheat, and the sweetness...

The moment the food was swallowed, she could hardly restrain the joy in her heart.

And Chi Ying also heard the system's notification tone as she wished.

[The value of the Holy Mother is increased by one, and the points are increased by one hundred. 】

Her eyes lit up.

it works!