"Everyone, rest early tonight."

Knowing that she wanted to stay here, Chi Ying consciously didn't stay with Gu Chi and the others to rest, but stuck into the group of women she had given food to.

She bowed slightly, and said softly, "Excuse me, can I use a space?"

Because of Chi Ying's food, they treated Chi Ying fairly well, and told her to find a place, which was in the far corner.

A curly-haired woman in her thirties saw her approaching and made room beside her. Because there was no water, the quilt was dirty, and the original white fabric was stained with many yellow and black stains.

Chi Ying recognized her. It was the mother with the child, and she was the first to take food today.

Halfway through the woman's movement, she seemed to realize that the things on her side were dirty, and her movements suddenly stopped.

But Chi Ying had already walked over in small steps, her brows and eyes smiling like crescent moons.

"Is it for me?"

The curly-haired woman froze for a moment, then nodded subconsciously.

"Thank you." Chi Ying sat down with her knees bent.

"…you are welcome."

The woman subconsciously moved a little further away from Chi Ying.

Water resources in the safe zone are very scarce, and she hasn't wiped her body or taken a bath for a long time, and even her body smells sour in this summer.

But the little girl sitting next to her was clean, her skin was as smooth as fat, and she exuded a warm aura, as holy as a messenger from heaven.

She was momentarily stunned.

[The value of the Holy Mother is increased by one. 】

Ok?

Chi Ying raised her eyes.

What did she do?

【. . . I didn't expect that the value of the Virgin can be increased by just relying on the face. 】

Chi Ying tilted her head to the left, just in time to meet the ecstatic gaze of the curly-haired woman.

"…What's wrong?"

The woman snapped back to her senses and coughed lightly to cover up her embarrassment.

Such an adult, to stare at someone of the same gender obsessively.

"It's nothing, I just wanted to ask where you guys came from. The person who fought with the 'Leopard' today is pretty good, and you don't look like ordinary people."

Chi Ying was stunned.

"Leopard" should be the one who provoked Lu Yunfei today.

"Oh~ I don't know either. I was not with them. I was saved by someone on the way and brought me here. They will leave tomorrow."

"What? You won't leave with them?" the woman asked in surprise.

"No, I went only to cause trouble."

The face of the curly-haired woman changed instantly, and she said seriously: "You must find a way to follow them, staying here will only make life worse than death!"

She lowered her voice.

"Women are at the bottom here. Have you seen those people?" She motioned Chi Ying to look at the burly men with her eyes.