It doesn't matter if you look at it, the "little man" was stunned when he saw her sticking out her head, staring straight at her with a pair of eyeballs with swollen eyelids.

Chi Ying felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze. She shrank her neck and turned her head back again, avoiding his gaze.

The villain is not forgiving. He changed his previous attitude towards Gu Chi, he didn't even say those eccentric words, and just stared blankly behind Gu Chi.

Seeing this scene, Song Shi was inexplicably happy. Originally, she was a little shy about Chi Ying's beauty surpassing her own, but now she was relieved.

Excessive beauty, without the ability to support it, will only become a disaster.

The way I am now, it's not easy to look coveted, and I have a beautiful and proud capital, which is just right.

Gu Chi naturally also noticed the change in this person's attitude, glanced back and immediately understood the reason. His complexion fell instantly, and he said coldly: "Lu Yunfei, pack your things, let's go."

"Hey..." The old man was a little anxious, "Didn't you say to leave after eating?"

Gu Chi was so angry right now that he didn't even want to give the old man any face. He rolled his eyelids, "I'm afraid we can't bear the food here."

"this…"

"Yeah, let's go after a meal!" It was the one surnamed Ren who spoke. He stared at Chi Ying without blinking, showing his obscenity.

"Heh." Gu Chi just sneered. If it weren't for this guy's usefulness in researching zombie viruses, he would have already started beating people.

However, this person didn't notice the abnormal atmosphere at all, and threw out the bait self-righteously, "We have meat here, chicken grown in the laboratory, you can't eat it outside! These days, all the frozen meat outside has gone bad." .”

Gu Chi turned around and opened the metal door directly with his authority.

Seeing that they were really going to leave, Xiao Ren immediately stepped forward and walked to Chi Ying, "What's your name? Let me tell you, staying in our laboratory is much safer than taking risks outside with them."

Chi Ying tilted her head, did not answer his question, but asked instead: "You said there is meat here..."

Seeing her asking this, Xiao Ren immediately became excited, "Yes, there is meat! You stay to eat, they just made your portion, if you all leave, what a waste!"

"Well…"

Gu Chi, who had already placed the ladder, heard their conversation and turned to look at Chi Ying. He pursed his lips, the curvature of his lips felt straight, looking a bit cold.

"That's not necessary. You eat our share, you need to eat more." Chi Ying said with a smile.

Xiao Ren was taken aback when he heard the words, and subconsciously said, "Why?"

Chi Ying raised her hand, touched her head, and then made several gestures in the air at the same height, "Look! You're not as tall as me!"

"You are thin and weak, and you are not tall. Eat more to grow your body."

"Pfft." Lu Yunfei smiled ruthlessly, "Yeah, you eat more food, there is meat and so on, maybe you can still have a go."

"Yes." Mu Yu stepped forward and hooked Chi Ying's shoulders, and also looked at Xiao Ren, "How old are you this year, if you pass 20, it won't be too long... Hurry up."

"You guys!" Xiao Ren's face turned pale.

Mu Yu hooked Chi Ying and turned around neatly, leading her up the stairs a few steps.