[The host force value is sufficient, please solve the low-level zombies here as soon as possible. 】

The electronic sound of the system sounded a little cold, and it was still immersed in the fact that Chi Ying was the villain boss.

God knows, it just wants to find a vase with a simple mind and easy to do tasks...

"Zombie? Isn't it human?" Chi Ying asked subconsciously.

【no. This is the end of the world, a world derived from novels. Human beings mutate into zombies after being infected with zombie viruses, with only low-level intelligence. 】

[Let me introduce myself to you. I am the system bound to you, and I found you in order to collect the value of the Holy Mother. 】

The low-level zombie walked towards Chi Ying step by step, making a piercing "ho ho" sound.

Chi Ying didn't back away, just looked at it from the corner of the eye, searching for other zombies very quickly.

[You need to act in accordance with the "Story of the Virgin", every time you collect a point of Virgin, you will get 100 points. Points allow you to exchange for supplies in the system mall. 】

Chi Ying probably understood what was going on. That is to say, she was brought to this so-called end-time world by the system, and exchanged for living supplies by collecting Holy Mother values.

"What can I do in exchange for supplies? I should be able to get food and supplies myself."

She still has this ability.

The system is stuck.

It knows Chi Ying's strength. She has no use for those things in its mall.

[If you accumulate two million points, maybe you, you can... save the world? 】The system said with a guilty conscience.

Not to mention how difficult it is to reach two million points, just saving the world makes many people flinch. Regardless of whether you are interested or not, even if you really have such a big ambition, you will be exhausted with the burden of saving the world on your head.

Chi Ying's eyes suddenly lit up.

save the world? Is this something a villain like her can do?

The system breathed a sigh of relief. It can be regarded as keeping people.

"One more question, what do you mean by collapse?"

[This world is derived from the novel, but the plot does not completely follow the plot of the novel. Because of the change of the plot, the setting of the hero and heroine of the world has changed...]

[The changes in their personalities have caused the balance of good and evil in the world to be disrupted. That's why I need you to complete the Holy Mother's script to make up for the good value of the world. 】

Chi Ying nodded. Although she still has some doubts, it is clear that the situation in front of her does not allow her to ask more questions.

Within a short time, dozens of zombies had discovered her and surrounded her from all sides.

She raised her hand and shook her fist. With a light hook of the fingertips, the air seemed to be cut open by something, slightly distorted. And when the finger was released, a wind blade flew out at an extremely fast speed, cutting off the head of a zombie in the blink of an eye.

She then condensed more wind blades, and when she was about to throw them out, she suddenly withdrew her hand.

It's too much trouble to kill one by one. It's better to wait for them to come together and solve it together.