Freeing The Children And The Cart Race

Author's Note: Hey Guys! So A lot of things are happening and I am having so much fun. This part is almost at an end!!! Then we are up to our last part, which is part 3 and I feel sad that this is ending so quickly! I only have 1 idea for my next story and I am hoping to remember it! So Let's see what happens here!

Pixal POV

I followed Zane to find the other children's slaves,

I held onto his hand as we ran and found a way to get to the mines.

We soon see the guards looking at us with angry looks as they see us appearing from the entrance of the mine.

He grabs out his whip and starts to hit the guards and I grab out my gun and shoot some down,

All the children smile at us and I manage to dig out the keys from some of the guards and lots of children surrounded me.

One by one I took all the chains off them,

They helped us defeat the guard by throwing rocks and buckets of stones on their heads.

As they were all free they started to run out the exit,

I soon fought off some of the guards that were remaining and I see Zane fighting a tough one.

He suddenly starts screaming,

"What has gotten into him?" Billie questions.

I soon turn to see Lloyd just around the top playing with that doll and stabbing it,

I soon ran over to a ladder and climbed it and then I started to fight off Lloyd.

Even though he was a kid he was so tough,

I grabbed some fire and burned him and he screeches.

He soon turns back to normal,

"It's the blood of the Overlord," I say.

He just looks at me,

"We are making our way out of here," I say.

"Wait please, if the way out is to take the left tunnel," He says,

"Thank you," I say and I run off to the cart.

Billie and I hopped in and I pushed the cart as it started moving,

"Zane! Hurry!" I scream.

He soon climbs in and we go at full speed out of here,

Other guards soon hopped in on carts and chased after us.

Zane soon leans down to pull a level that changes the tracks and suddenly we went to the wrong tunnel.

"The Left Tunnel!!!!!" I say,

But it was too late to change the tracks and we went through the right one.

Zane soon fought off of some the guards that followed us and I helped him by shooting some down,

After a while, the cart went out of control,

"How much longer, my stomach is getting sick!" Billie says,

"I don't know!" I say.

Suddenly we see a dead end,

Oh no!!!!!

Zane soon gets off and puts his foot on the wheel to slow it down because the brakes broke off,

Just as we reached the end the cart stopped,

Oh, thank the master!

"Now what?" I question,

Zane soon looks down and sees his foot on fire.

"Fire! Fire!" He screams and we started to look for some water,

Suddenly as I look out, a whole load of water was gushing down and we started to run somewhere where the water won't get us.

Suddenly I find the way out, but just as I did I only found that it was a dead end and there was only a cliff so we had to grab the edges before the water hit us.

Suddenly all the water washed out and we had to move before the rocks around the edges came off.

"Let's get to the bridge," Zane says and we all climb up the cliff and to the top so we could get to the bridge.

We soon reached the bridge and I started to step on,

She was terrified,

"There is nothing to scared about, it is stable, see?" I say as I jump on the planks of the bridge.

Suddenly the plank I was standing on snapped and I screamed as I hold onto the railing and step on another step.

We soon both ran to the other side but Billie screamed as she saw the leader of the Palace of the Overlord.

We walked back on the bridge and then some of the guards aimed their daggers at us and then I saw Zane right at the middle of the bridge.

He soon tells something to me in a different language and I seemed to understand so I grab a hold of the ropes of the bridge I tell Billie about and she felt so nervous.

"Prepare to meet The Overlord, IN HELL!" Zane says and cuts the bridge and it splits in half,

Billie soon made her way up and I stomped on some of the guards that were behind me.

I climbed up and take a look down to see Zane fighting the leader,

"Cover your heart!!" I scream and he suddenly sees what he is doing.

I closed my eyes but I soon see Zane throwing the leader into the river and he climbs up and helps me to the surface.

We see Captian Lunburg and his army helping us out and fighting off the other guards with guns,

We have victory.

While we were walking, I was planning to go back home afterwards and spend time with my dad.

I might need a break,

I was also hoping for Zane to come as well.

Author's Note: That was quite short!!! Sorry, I am making each part 5 chapters long. So I want to keep some space with each chapter! So 1 last chapter and we are up to our last part!!! So I'll see you later! ADIOS!