Coming Back Home And Taking a Break

Author's Note: Hello!! Welcome back!!! I have just been playing around with the new podcast room built in our school. And boy, I felt like an actual person on a radio station. Who knows, I might say this in the morning "GOOD MORNING AMERICA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, AFRICA, ANTARTICA AND EUROPE!!!!!" I always wanted to be part of the radio!! Alright let's get on with the chapter, shall we?

Pixal POV

On our way back to the village we had children following behind us,

Some wanted to be carried so I piggybacked on and held another in my arms.

As we arrived everyone was reunited by the return of their children and they all thanked me and Zane.

Some of the kids pulled me to some places and asked me to play with them,

I was happy too and I could see in the corner of my eye, Billie and Zane kissing.

Yeap I knew right from the start that he would literally kiss every girl he sees, well apart from me.

Well, he says because I was just assigned to him, he just sees me as a sister figure.

But that did not matter,

After staying in the village for a while we made the decision just to come home.

I wanted to see my father,

Anyway, we managed to get a flight home.

Just as we took off, Zane wanted to check on my arm since it was injured.

"Just let me take a look," He says,

"Please, you have your fun with Billie, I'll show it to my dad," I say.

He gives me a serious look,

I sighed as I gave in.

"Fine," I say as I took off my leather jumper that revealed my shoulder that had the cloth wrapped around the wounded area.

A bit of it was stained red,

He soon takes off the cloth wrapped around my arm.

He cleans it and I felt a sharp and burning pain running up my arm causing me to whimper,

I later felt him wrapping a new bandage over it and I look back at him.

"All done," He says,

He was expecting me to leave but I didn't,

"Can I check on you? you got quite injured" I say.

"Nah, I'm fine," He says,

I gave him a look.

"Okay, Okay," He says,

He soon takes off his shirt and I cleaned off some wounds for him and wrapped new bandages on them.

"Thank you," He says,

"You're welcome," I say.

"You know I heard you saying that you loved me" He suddenly says,

"Excuse me!" I say.

"Before I went back to normal you told me you loved me" He suddenly says and I look away immediately embarrassed.

"I wasn't expecting you to hear that," I say as I look away,

He chuckles,

"I'm just playing games on you, I won't tell anyone that you said that," He says as he wraps an arm around me.

Our heads both lean against each other and listen to each other's breathing,

"Are you done?" I hear Billie say and Zane smiles at me and I roll my eyes as a blush was dusted across my face.

"Yes," He says and I let go of him and leave,

I waited for a while and wrote letters to my father.

Just as we landed I told Zane that I will be going home,

I went home and was greeted by my father and he gave me some tea with biscuits.

He told me to tell him about what happened and I told him everything,

"... And I arrived home" I finish.

"Hmm That was a great mission, it is great how you came back in one piece," He says.

"Yeah, To Be honest, it was quite fun and terrifying," I say,

"Hehe, you love him don't you" My father suddenly says.

"Pardon?" I say,

"Your partner, Zane, you love him don't you" He says.

"Don't mention it," I say,

He laughs.

Author's Note: Okay that was short but I have to keep pace with what I am writing, and also I am getting a lot of work so I might stop writing chapters on the weekend. But some days when I have free time or a day off I might have time to write. But I know full well that next year I might be writing more often (well depends) because I have been told that I will be getting less homework. I might tell you more about next year later! See ya!