Revealing the Location and Finding The Ark

Author's Note: I have recently published my other Pixane AU, you want to check it out! It is called 'Red, Yellow, Gold and Purple' a strange title but it was the best I could come up with. But I think this book might be a long one because of the 4 or 3 parts in this. But I'll figure it out!
Today's Headcanon is the Pixal is terrible at using Nun Chucks every time she plays with them or tries to fight a goon with it, she ends up dropping it every time or bonking the back of her head with it, which is funny! So Let's see what happens here.

Pixal POV

It was morning and the other explorers who were after the Ark were still digging in the wrong spot.

I remember what happened last night and how we found out and me and Dr Julien just laughed and danced around.

The Next day we decided to find the staff so we could find where the Ark was,

I remember my father warning me about how the Ark should not be disturbed so we had to be very cautious. 

I got some rope and we covered our heads with lots of scarfs,

We soon walked around the mining area where all the people were digging for the Ark.

We silently walked passed them and walked somewhere further away from them,

We began to dig and find the map of where the Ark was.

After all the digging Dr Julien found the entrance to the map,

He motioned me to lift this plate up and we moved it aside and I got the rope and nailed it down so it can stay put.

"You stay here when I find the location," He says,

"Okay," I say,

He soon drops the staff and grabs a hold of the rope and gets down.

He reaches the bottom and I wait,

"Hey, what are you doing here?!" A soldier asks me,

"This is a restricted area!" Another says and was hesitant to fight them but if I did more would come and I would be shot dead.

So I quickly followed them and hid behind a car,

I still peeked to make sure if Dr Julien ever came out.

I had to run away and come back to him once he is out,

I ran nearby some tents and watched the other explorers find the Ark.

Zane POV

I soon found the location by placing the staff on its spot and it revealed the location.

I made my way up, but as I reached the top I covered myself and found that Pixal was nowhere to be seen.

She might have got caught or something,

But she is an explorer, I bet she must have escaped or something.

She even knows how to use a gun,

Maybe I shouldn't have underestimated her.

But for her age, she is so young,

I soon went to a tent and suddenly saw that woman who I thought was dead.

Oh, Thank The Master!

She just frowned at me because my whole face apart from my eyes was covered.

I untied the cloth around my face, 

She smiled as she saw my face and we share a long kiss,

I soon heard a loud airhorn blowing,