2. The Temple Of The Overlord

Author's Note: Hey Guys Welcome to the Second Part!!!! This is the one I wanted to write so badly because in this case it is based on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Dome. And that is my favourite one, so Let's see what happens! There are some bits that are in the movie that aren't in here but like I said there are some changes in this!

Zane POV

It has been 6 months since my last mission with my new partner, Pixal Borg.

She rather is called Ms Borg or Pix (Which was her nickname).

She kept calling me Dr Julien or Zane,

I don't mind any but she seemed like a nice partner.

I wouldn't say she is my girlfriend, I mean I remember what happened when we first met, we just hated each other.

But after a while, we got to know each other,

Now I see her as a little sister.

But there was a strange glint in her eyes,

As if there was something she is trying to say.

Anyway, I was called by Cecil this morning and he said there is a meeting arranged for me with some other archeologists.

It was at this hall where some singing and dancing was happing, something like a Gala Party.

It was held at 5 pm and I was told that Pixal was going to be there as well,

Cecil told me that Pixal wants to join me in missions and meetings I am in.

I didn't mind her presence with me,

In fact, I loved her being with me so that I wasn't alone and I didn't have a lot of things packed in my back.

I think Cecil was right about how I was taking things too seriously and that I was stressing out, I think he was right about getting a partner and I was happy to have Pixal.

Although I was still worried about her because of her age, I think she is too young.

Like from what I saw, she can use a gun, she has been shot around 9 times and she has been on huge expeditions.

But I think she needs more help so I help her and give her assistance,

But sometimes she can deal with things herself.

Anyway, when it reached 5 pm I went with a suit on and I found lots of people there,

I found the table where the other archeologists were.

PIxal was there as well, 

She was wearing a suit as well as the other explorers there.

A bit strange, I have never seen a woman wear a suit, most of them wear dresses.

"Hello," I say to the other archaeologists,

"Oh hello, Dr Julien, a pleasure to have you here," One says.

We had a drink and I stayed by Pixal's side,

"So I have heard that you had a mission to find the Ark," They say.

"Yes, that was 6 months ago, well almost 7" I say,

"So where is it?" They question.

"What do you mean? It was recorded in the newspapers that Me and Ms Borg was unable to find it" I say.

"Oh really?" He says,

At one point there was silence and suddenly one of the archaeologists stood up and pointed their gun at me.