Dinner Party, Booby Traps and Bugs

Author's Note: Hey Guys! Hope You Are Enjoying this book! This is the best bit with all the drama!! The best part was the bug bit in Indiana Jones and The Temple of Dome!! Which is so funny! So it is up the top and I thought of adding some funny lines to this chapter! So Strap yourselves in and enjoy!

Pixal POV

As the morning washed over Ninjago, we woke up and packed up our camp and soon headed for our way to The Temple of The Overlord.

We saw this statue and I decided to have a look Zane stopped me,

"Don't let me take care of this," He says.

I nod,

Soon the other people who led us here started to run away.

"Wha- Our Ride!" Billie says in annoyance,

"Doesn't matter, we will walk this way onwards" Zane says and we all followed him.

We soon arrived and an Explorer welcomed us and we told him about how we might need to inspect this place.

They welcomed us for dinner, 

I decided to join Zane in the meeting and the people age us a place to stay.

As the sun set, we headed to the hall and 2 other explorers joined us,

Me and Zane both wore suits and Zane was waiting for Billie.

"We are fortunate to have so many visitors, this is Captain Lunburg and this is..." 

"Dr Julien and Ms Borg," Captian Lunburg says and he shakes his hand and my hand with a welcoming smile.

Soon Billie appeared from the curtains and she grabbed Zane's hand,

"You look beautiful," He says.

"I think the Spinjizu Master's Grandson is arriving soon," She says, 

"The Spinjizu Masters Grandson?" I question.

"Yes he lives here" Zane says,

"Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea coming here," Billie says.

I scoff and walked with Zane and joined the 2 explorers,

I could hear Billie questioning about the Spinjizu Master's Grandson having a wife yet.

We soon stood up before sitting on our seats,

"Presenting the Supreme Highness of The Temple of the Overlord, and Grandson of the First Spinjizu Master, Lloyd Garmadon!" He announces and we see a kid walking down and sitting down.

We soon sat down after he did,

Billie complained about him being a kid.

"Captian Lunburg was explaining to me about the history of this Palace" Zane says and I sat to listen.

"Yes, and this is about the mutations that happened years ago?" He questioned.

"Hahaha, no, I think there is more to this palace than meets the eye," Zane says,

"And what events are that Dr Julien?" He questioned.

Suddenly we see the servants serving some Snake for us,

Good for me that I wasn't hungry.

It was gross to look at and I just gripped rather tightly on Zane's arm,

"I have heard stories about the Overlord," Zane says as he places an arm around my shoulder and rubs it comfortingly.

I think he knew that I was a bit afraid of the Snake since I was terrified of them and he knew that I had a huge fear of them.