縁 -YUÁN- 01

A/N:

Hello, everyone!!!! I'm back to celebrate my 14th year anniversary as a writer!!! 🥳 And since today is a very special day of mine, I'm here to share with you the first chapter of Yuán ~ ❤️ I hope you'll like it! 😊

THIS IS A FANFICTION
THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION
FANFICTION FANFICTION FANFICTION

Vote if you want.
Comment if you like.
Follow if you desire.

===========================================================================

CHAPTER 01: The Will of Destiny

SHOTA WATANABE 渡辺翔太's POV

"This is insane!" All our attention was suddenly averted to Sakuma who just yelled out of nowhere. Ah, right. We are now at their family's rest house to rehearse our dance for our new song on our upcoming single entitled, Mystery Piece, that will be released this autumn which is also the theme song of Meme's upcoming suspense drama which will start airing by next week.

"Eh? What happened, Sakkun? Doushita?" Koji asked who just came out from the kitchen, carrying a tray with an orange juice pitcher and some glasses. Right, we are now currently on a break after practicing for straight two hours and guess what? I'm proud to say that our Iwamoto Hikaru choreographed our dance step for this song once again. Well, it's kind of difficult but nothing is impossible for Snow Man, right? Hahaha!

"They want me to get married already!" Sakuma said in panic while still sitting on the couch near mine, beside Date-san. Eh?

"Your parents?" I asked which made Sakuma turn to look at me, anxiousness visible in his eyes before he gently shook his head and sighed.

"No. My grandparents." I heard him say which made me just nod my head. Ah, naruhodo... Because knowing Sakuma's parents, they would not force their children to do something against their will... Well, unless their grandparents started to meddle with their personal lives since Sakuma came from a very wealthy family.

"Doushita no? Did they set you up on meeting someone on a blind date?" Koji asked as he placed the tray on the center table and distributed the glasses to us.

"Hai..." Sakuma said a bit disappointed while staring at his phone. Ahh, right. Just a while ago before we took a break, everything's fine with Sakuma, like he was as energetic as always, not until he checks his phone and that's when Sakuma becomes like this. I bet one of his brothers was the one who messaged him.

"...and to think that it was that person once again." Sakuma said as he continued what he was saying and brushed his fingers through his hair. He looks stressed. I couldn't help but sigh as I understood what he felt. Well, I know the feeling of being forced to do something against your will...

"Then why don't you try meeting her even for once?" All our attention was once again averted when we heard Fukka suddenly ask that as he just went out of the kitchen carrying a tray of sandwiches.

"For goodness sake, Fukka! I don't wanna meet her, okay? And what do you mean by even for once? I know her because she is a childhood friend of mine whom I just haven't seen for so long..." We heard Sakuma said. His childhood friend?