----

A we finally made it up to the floor of my hotel, Oscar waled behind me wheeling in my suitcase as i carried my bags. It was true that i gave him the easier job, but that was just so he wouldn't complain. I opened the door with the keycard i was given, allowing him to go in first. It was huge, and there was a large window just next to the bed which gave me an amazing view.

Spinning to get a look of the whole plan, i stumbled over my own feet and came crashing down. but Supprisingly the fall was hard it was soft, thats when i opened my eyes and realised i was laying ontop of oscar, who mustve come crashing down with me, luckily the suitcase wasn't involved. It was an awkward moment, we were laid face to face ontop of eachother, and niether of us said anything or moved at all, we just sort of layed there, comfortbaly, honestly it reminded me of when i fell asleep on him, the comfort was the same, i kind of just wanted to lay there forever.

"Oh uh, sorry i must've tripped over my feet, just astounded by this place," i said awkwardly giggling as i got up, and he did too. i walked away into the bathroom making an excuse that i was going to see what it was like, but ultimatly it was to just break the tension of the situation.

As i stepped into the bathroom, i looked into the mirror, my heart was beating so fast, i felt breathless, what had just happened, and why did i feel this was about what just happened. It's just Oscar, brothers team-mate, nice when he wants to be, not the guy of my dreams, not Ollie.

I walked out the bathroom, acting unbothered and sparking up small talk, like it wasn't awkward and there was no romantic tension in the room which was compleetly wrong because if we had stayed in that position for long enough, we probably would have kissed and i dont know how i would've felt about it, handled it or dealt with it afterwards so i'm kind of glad it didn't happen.

"So where you heading now?" i asked, just as we finished bringing my things in. "Uhm i dont know, probably back to the track," he said sheepishly, his face dusted with a light pink, but just as we were about to say goodbye, my stomach rumbled, tremendously loud, it was embarrasing.

I brushed it off and laughed "I guess i'm going to get some food," I looked for my purse and my jacket, taking both from the chair i had been sat in not long ago, "Uhm well i can take you if you want, it'll be hard to get around without a car," i looked at him over the shoulder and then faced him after grabbing my things.

"Yeah sure, if you don't mind," He shook his head as if to say he didn't mind at all, before opening the door, for me to leave first and then shutting it behind us as we made our way out, and to the parking lot, where we had just been not too long ago.

"Where'd you wanna go," He asked me starting up my Brothers car. as i googled places near us to eat on his phone, and once again begun navigating us towards it, since i was pretty sure at this point oscar had no sense of direction unless it was around a race track.

--------

We made it to the Resturant and got seated with menu's, to which i looked at, just ever so slightly glacing over the top of it's tallness to see him, sat on his phone, before checking the menu. All of the foods on the menu looked rather exotic and truly i was sort of a picky eater when it came to exoticness of food so i setlled with my usual. "They have shrimp!" Oscar expressed in a differently high pitched voice with a gasp before hand planting a smile on y face followed by a little giggle, to which i looked down at my phone not wanting him to notice, though i felt his delightful gaze on me.

The waiter came over to us and we ordered swiftly along with some drinks, but this time real alcaholic drinks since it was wednesday and the drivers could afford to drink slightly the day before so Oscar kept it light, but me i went all out, considering i was a light weight to most alcahol.