Before he completely shut off its power button and kept it on the side, joining his hands, as had leaned on the table.

"I never made girlfriends, Zehra." He muted before he continued, "I just fucked them senseless and so hard that they forget the view they saw!"

His words were ruthless, and all this time, his nice behaviour had almost made me forget that he is a flirt who likes intentionally playing with me and then pulling himself back.

He was playing me right now. His colourful eyes rested on me with humour in them, well aware of all the animosity towards all those girls he was making me feel.

But those girls were not the problem. He was, I was not going to pull myself back from his little smug flirtatious play this time. I crossed my arm, and I leaned forward almost close to his face, his brow twitched in surprise, a frown almost appearing but his smirk deepen.

I tried to say the world mentally in my head five times before I felt prepared to say it to his face,

'fuck'

'fuck'

'fuck'

'fuck'

'fuck'

"So, are you going to fuck me too after showing me the view?" I felt my palms sweating, and the nervousness that overpowered me solely to say a statement that was so provocative took a toll on my already rushed nerves.

But the big laughter he broke out in, for the first time had left me staring at his beautiful big smile, one never witnessed. So bright that even the sun itself dulled before him.

Sitting here, I felt like I could grow old just looking at it for the rest of my life. He stopped after a brief while, as the waiter appeared with the food, keeping it down on the table.

I liked it. I liked being the source of his happiness. But I wonder how much he said earlier was true?
And if bringing me here, meant I was just as normal as those girls?

Have I been living in delusion thinking I was different?

But so far, all he has made me feel is special.

Who knows maybe he is like that with everyone?

"So, did you do it with so many girls?" I asked again, digging in the plate with no consideration towards him at all. Taking the first bite, call it heaven or hell wherever I am going after consuming this. It will all be fine!

He crossed his arm, leaning back in his seat as he watched me eating the animal like an animal myself. His nose was scrunched, his eyes narrowed, and he hated the sight of the food alone. But he knows how much I love it, so he is trying to be supportive.

"I am a man, Zehra. A man who had so much anger, for my past and my present. With the anger and the freaking hormones, I wouldn't have been able to be a saint even if I have tried. You saw the animal I had become before you appeared back in my life. With that monstrosity, I am sorry but I needed a release. My enormity wasn't controllable, have never been once I run insane. And that woman usually ended up being on the other side of that wrath." He said so simply trying to justify his actions,
"So I warned them about what they were signing up for! And I was not cold enough to just pick a girl and hurt her like that. So I treated them to a nice dinner before."

His honesty didn't hurt me, but I wouldn't say I was exactly happy about his confession. I prefer the time when I was not aware of his intercourse habits.

His use of words like animal, monstrous, enormity wrath, insanity and cold to describe how he was with them left me shaking in my place. I never thought he will answer this precisely to my question.

But with another question that lurked in my head was, then why am I sitting at the same seat today?

A seat for a nice meal before he becomes monstrous?

~

Even with the best meal right before my eyes, his words killed my appetite with fear and I couldn't eat.

"Where did you get girls who agreed to things like that? I mean, the women here aren't so wild like cities?" I asked as he drove silently.

He nodded to himself like he was appreciating himself to guess right. Yes, I am sorry if I am still hung up on it!

I said to myself, as I shook my head with frustration. "It might look like all women here are dolls but they are not! They are more vicious than those women in the cities. Because women in cities appear what they are! And here! You never know, the softest one might have the wildest kinks!" He said so casually again.

"What is kinks?" I asked, his face jerking towards me before they ran in front, pulling in front of the house as evening broke out. He opened the door and undone my belt, his voice rang in my ear, "When women are enslaved to a master!" He said it to sound appealing but what ran first in my head was,

"So, every prostitute girl's life?" he froze. Not done opening the seat belt.

His eyes were on me, face too close, "Do you like kinks?" I asked him, "Would you like me to be enslaved to you too?"

He pulled back, as the seatbelt almost combusted, "You have gotten comfortable with the idea of sex with me too much! Maybe you should try to be that comfortable with me mentally, Zehra! Forget enslaving during sex! First, free your mind of your slavery!"  He said, as he did not wait for me today and turned starting to leave.

~~

DAIWIK

I was not guessing wrong when I thought she had been behaving differently for two days.

His exposure didn't feel right the whole day. She looked so calm at the idea of sleeping with me.

The girl freaked out and ran into the room when she saw two men in the living the first day she appeared.

I despise it! The way she has been so open and comfortable with the idea of sleeping with me but is not ready to accept me back in her heart and marry me.

I am ready to make her my wife not just to say, but to believe. And yet everything she is doing for the last two days is confusing.

She wanted to know my life when she was not in it. And I told her the truth, she seemed she consumed it fine.

But the words she spoke about being a slave in the prostitution she had to live a life of, and the fear in her eyes to wonder if I am the same as any man that came across in her room.

Shattered me, more if possible.

I hated she perceived me as a man who only wants her body and is refusing to accept anything else that I am ready to share with her.

I took water from the kitchen and sat in front of the television, while she went into the room to change.

I did not take her to that place before I had any motive. I just liked that place, and have loved it since I came to Chandravanipur. That was the rooftop, I worked for a night to earn and live in a quarter before I was picked from Abhiraj.

And I only go as a reminder of what brought me here and how I was pushed here.

She might believe that a place is a sex tool for me. But it's my root, both the beginning and end at the same time.

She walked out of the door, and she appeared in the room, just a thin linen white kurta on her ghaghra pants. 

And was it intentional? Or was us being alone, the reason? But she was wearing nothing inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost impossible to figure out from each one's perspective what the other one is thinking! The struggle seems real between them.