i stood slightly flustered, pulling the mclaren headphones from around my neck and back onto the rack with the other spares. Turning back round i saw a familiar face in the distance, waiting for me to notice him, "Ollie," i said walking up to him, placing my arms around him, pulling him in for a hug, as he rest his head onto of mine doing the same.

"Why didn't you wake me up this morning?" i questioned looking up to him, pulling away from the hug slightly. "You were so peaceful looking, i didn't wanna wake you, you looked like you were in a very deep sleep," he said smirking, his accent just rolling everything off the tongue in such a polite manner.

I layed my head back on his chest, before looking into his eyes again, until i remebered something i had brought with me. "Ooh, do you wanna take polaroids?" i said pulling out the camera from my bag, he giggled slightly "Of course i do," i stepped back, allowing him to pose for it.

i snapped a quick shot, taking out the picture and waving it around a bit helping it develop. I set it down on a spot in the sun, next to where we had taken it, and switched places, "wair which button do i press," he asked making me break my pose and be genuine, to which he snapped a picture of quickly, "Hey, i wasn't ready," i giggled, pointing at him, walking back to where he was stood, pulling out the polaroid and shaking it quickly, before the image could develop i pulled out a sharpie and wrote something on the bottom of both pictures, i took the one i had taken of him and placed it in the back of my clear phone case allowing it to be displayed, i turned back shwoing him the masterpiece, before handing him the one of me.

"you can do what ever you want with it," i said handing him it as he took a few moments to read what was writen on the bottom. We stood parralell, holding the tips of eachothers fingers which turned into whole hands. Staring, Gazing into eachothers eyes, his hazel eyes, we drew closer and closer to eachother until all of a sudden, a awfully familiar voice clearing cough from the other end of the garage ruined the moment.

"Uhm Lando wants to know what time your plane is tomorrow," Oscar said, stood awkwardly, once again leaning onto one of the walls.

"Uhm just tell him, i'll be there in a minute," i said, sending oscar away with a little hand motion, which he did begrudgingly. i turned back to ollie, but this time his eyes were sparkling with love, but with realisation.

"Wait you're leaving tomorrow, are you going to the next race?" He asked speedily, clutching onto my hands like he was going to lose me. I looked down, noticing our feet, parralel, mine slightly overlapping his. i felt melancholy knowing i was unsure about when i'd be able to see him again.

"yeah, i'm going back home.." i said gulping, "And i don't know when or if i'll go to another race," i looked back up to his face, disappointed but accepting, "But we can always text or facetime, whenever," i said making a slight grin form on his face, as he looked back up to my eyes. Placing my hands around his neck, i stood on my tiptoes, and placed a passionate kiss, possibly the last for a long time, onto his lips to which he reciprocated. It felt like it lasted a whole lifetime, but when we pulled apart we both knew it was only seconds.

Descending off my tip-toes, i adjusted my hands to his shoulders, his slipping from around my waist. "I'll see you soon," i said pulling away from him, leaving him stood there. I walked away to go see Lando, pushing past Oscar who was sat watching the television in the main garage which was mainly used for the mechanics. I wiped the singular tear from my cheek that had fallen during our moment, i think Oscar noticed because i felt his gaze on me as i walked into the back. Looking back, I saw Oscar and Ollie both looking at eachother before Ollie continued on and walked away.

@ GabiNorizz

Missing you already @ Ollie_Bearman 🙃Liked by @ Ollie_Bearman and 3,921 othersComments@ Ollie_Bearman Missing you too ❤Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz@ user437 so they are a thing ?Reply @ user437 @ user290 that's their busniess!@ user548 they're ...

Liked by @ Ollie_Bearman and 3,921 others
Comments
@ Ollie_Bearman Missing you too ❤
Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz
@ user437 so they are a thing ?
Reply @ user437 @ user290 that's their busniess!
@ user548 they're so cute

---------------------------------------------

a/n this chapter towards the end was kinda hard hitting to write ngl, also thinking of changing the name from why him? to something more suitable for the lore i have planned later on.

1532 words