Chapter 6

Celeste Point Of View

Whewe do you think we'we going Mila?” I ask feeling hyper and giddily,
Mila mentioned that papa is going to bring me with them, I don't know where yet but I'm really really excited.

"I'm afraid I don't know either young lady" she said apologizing and
sighed, Mila is already fifteen now she got taller too her hair that was use to be long was now cut short her face became more matured too probably because of puberty.

"Do you go to school Mila" I asked feeling bit curious.

"No young lady, I'm actually home schooled" she simply replied back.

"Why not, is it because of me" I asked in a small voice, I felt a wave of guilt hit me.

"Awe, it's not your fault my lady, it was my choice to stay home schooled and I would never regret making that decision you know why? Because I love taking care of you, your sweet, caring, kind and so much more" she sincerely said and slightly bowed her head to face me.

"Now come on my lady I'm sure the young masters are waiting for you" she said while holding my hand.

"You should have atleast wear a jacket on Celeste the weather outside is in low temperature you might catch a cold" papa scolded.

"I'm sowwy I fowgot" I said yawning and later on pouted, I'm feeling a bit weary.

Rince Pov

"I'm sowwy I fowgot" she yawned and later on pouted, I noticed her eyes started to get droopy she even tried to stretch her arms but indeed rubbing her eyes instead, cute.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked making sure she's feeling alright, she only nod as an answer.

"Alright, let's go" I ordered and walk my way out the house.

I wrapped my coat around her tiny body, the whole ride was quiet since non of us wanted to say anything it was totally fine with me since I don't like load noises, Celeste was still asleep, though, I noticed that her lips were slightly parted and keeps mumbling the word 'cookies' I chuckled 'what in the world is this child dreaming about'.

"I'm still in shock about finding out that you already have a child Rince, you used to tell us that your never going to have kids because you said their annoying but now look at you being so gentle and affectionate to one" Zach teased and throw me a playful smile.

"I know right I can't even imagine seeing my little brother carrying a child while feeding it" zander agreed besides him.

"Do you guys remember that time when Rince was running around the garden only wearing his underwear while mom chasing him carrying a spatula on her right hand" Lucien joined remembering the time when mom chased me because I didn't want to have a bath, at the end we both ended running around the garden while she chase me with a spatula, i was fucking three that time for God's sake.

A few minutes pass and they all bursted laughing, I felt my whole face turning red, my eyes squinted and my fist was clenched tightly ready to kill someone. I averted my gaze at the innocent being I'm currently holding, my breathing was slowly going back to normal and I felt myself at peace seeing her angelic face, her hair was beginning to look a lot like her mother's, it was white blonde with few strand of silver This girl will make boys drool over her, i frowned at that thought, she's not allowed to date anyone I'll make sure of that.

"Would you three fucking shut up, I swear to God if you wake her up I'm all gonna throw you out of here" I warned, there annoying laugh is fucking loud that it's making me worried that they might wake Celeste up.

I glance at Celeste when I felt her hands slightly moving, she started rubbing her eyes and let out a small cough. Her eyes fluttered opened and stared at me coldly which later on turned soft and calming, I chuckled 'no doubt that this is my child'.

"Papa, why is it so noisy" she complained and throw a glance at the three idiots laughing like fucking donkeys.

"Uncle's would you please be quiet, you guys awe alweady old, stop being immatuwe and be quiet" she scolded crossing her little arms around her small chest, I laughed, damn that's my girl, look at her being bossy I don't mind being bossed around as long as it's her.

"Damn, of all the things she can inherit from you why does it have to be your attitude" Zander said still in shock about what Celeste just said.

"Isn't it enough that she already has all your physical traits" he added again while eyeing the girl besides me.

"You know uncle, you remind me of someone" Celeste suddenly mumbled while eating a stick of carrot?, where the heck did she get that? She loves carrots huh? That's new.

"Really baby, who?" Zander ask.

"My boyfwiend" she simply said and smiled cutely her deep dimples being visible, I felt my ears twitch when I heard the words she just said, a fucking what?!!.

********

" Be like a flower, survive the rain but use it to grow"