First day

Marcus quickly pulled out and unfolded his schedule. He grunted as he quickly glanced at it and noticed he had English first thing in the morning. He managed to make it to the classroom with time to spare. The room was almost packed with other students that made it before him. All of the girls looked at him with dark blushes and hearts in their eyes, before they all let out dreamy sighs when he gave them all a flirty wink. Some of the guys gave him envious glares while the rest didn't mind so much.

"Hello, you must be the new student."

Marcus turned to the direction of the voice and was greeted with the sight of his new English teacher for the year.

A blush formed on her face as she got a good look at him and could only stare at him dreamily while in a slight daze

"That's me. My name is Marcus," He greeted with a charming smile, making her blush darken.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ms. Cheerilee and I will be your new English teacher," She stuttered nervously as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her head.

"Yes, I already figured that," He responded with a smirk and chuckle as he approached her.

"Right," Was all she could stutter with a nervous giggle.

When he got close enough, she noticed he easily towered over her. In fact she had to stand on her toes just to be able to reach his lips. His kissable lips. She shook her head to snap out of her thoughts. Normally, she would be against having such thoughts towards a student, but since he was of age and so hot, she is making an exception.

"Once the final bell rings, I will decide where to place you," She told him with a nervous smile, once she managed to regain her composure, getting a nod from him.

"Marcus, what a wonderful surprise!"

He turned around and was greeted with the sight of Rarity approaching him with a pleasantly surprised look on her face.

"Hello, Rarity. You have English first thing too I see."

"Yes, and it's wonderful to see you and I share our first class of the day!" Rarity responded with a cheerful smile and giggle as she gently stroked his cheek, making him lightly blush.

Every girl, including Cheerilee, in the room glared daggers at Rarity while most of the guys were envious that she was acting that way towards him.

"Excuse me," Ms. Cheerilee spoke up neutrally, trying not to sound bitter, or angry, "Ms. Rarity, I would appreciate it if you would take your seat, before the final bell," She added with a stern look, showing it was a demand and not a suggestion.

Rarity reluctantly stopped with an annoyed glare, before moving to her seat with a huff. Ms. Cheerilee moved closer to the door and was about to close it, when the clock showed there was less than a minute before the final bell.

"Now, if there isn't anything else..."

Before she could finish, someone rushed straight through the door, right before she moved to close it.