gay bonding

They both were just sitting there, one on the floor, the other on a bed,  eating. Both have interesting thoughts.

"So you have any ideas to what to do?"

"Commit murder."

"Absolutely not."

"Commit suicide."

"You are fucking immortal. What's the point of even trying."

"I'm our of ideas."

"Kys"

The two just didn't know how to communicate after yesterday. That had to be fixed. But how?

"Wait, try to turn into the high elder."

"What why."

"Maybe you won't have the broken limbs."

"Ohhhhhhh."

Dan heng actives beast mode

"So?"

"I'm still broken."

"Stay in the Vidyadhara form then."

"???"

"You look better."

".. okay."

"Alright, we're going outside!"

"What? Wait, I'm literally disabled."

Blade picks up Dan heng and holds him like a princess.

"W-WHAT?!?! PUT ME DOWN! HDKSHKSKAVEVDGSJ."

Blade had a mischievous smirk on his face while Dan heng was blushing like crazy.

Crazy?

I was crazy once.

I am still crazy.

"WAHHHHHHH!!!"

He was flinching a lot.

"Stop flinching so much, or I'll drop you."

"WHAT NOOOOO!"

"Just stay still, would you."

"Bitch u better not be taking me outside while holding me like this, I swear if u do I'm pulling that immortal heart out and I will kill u myself."

"):"

"Tf is u sad for."

"U called me the b word."

"Ur joking."

Crying.

Blade was walking towards the door while holding Dan heng princess like.

"NO PLEASE!"

Blade opens the door, walking through it while Dan heng closes his eyes, scared that someone will see Imbitior Lunae getting carried like a princess. I mean, he is a princess, so like ye.

"Open your eyes for Lan's sake."

Dan heng opens his eyes. What he saw was an awesome looking garden. There was a thin blanket on the grass, with a basket full of food. A beautiful view was in front of him, and an even better-looking pond than last time. It was aaaaaall fabulous! He didn't expect Blade to literally set up a whole ass picnic o mean that's the last person he thought would do it.

"Woah."

"It's pretty, just like you."

Blade then slowly places Dan heng on the blanket while Dan heng is admiring the surroundings.

"That was an S tear compliment."

Says Dan heng. Judging that the garden was beautiful and Blade said Dan heng was as good looking as the garden.