karaoke night, yeahh... uhm..

You heard me!

Karaoke night.

Now this gon' be a tough one to write.

Wish me luck.

After quite some time, by which I mean a day, every is already at their rooms, in the hotel, and wherever the stellaron hunters are.

All of them are getting ready for that karaoke night.

March and the Trailblazer are just trying to find the best dress they have, but they are all the same. So, no pretty girl dress today. But March manages to find some make-up she somehow stole from himeko and decides to use it. The Trailblazer tho didn't want any.

Now, our old man in the other room is just staring into nothing, sitting on his bed, thinking about what he could sing. Oh no

Meanwhile, in the other room, we have our emo man Dan heng, who decided to be the normal Dan heng and not a Vidyadhara dragon dude.

(Do I even apologise at this point)

On the other side of the Haven, we have kafka. She's just peacefully doing her make-up as she normally would. Humming while doing that is somehow disturbing Blade that's in a different room. From what? From thinking which song is suitable for him to sing.
Now, here is how Blade is picking.

1. The song must have a name in the lyrics. So he can say someone's name while singing.

2. Not too long, so he won't embarrass himself.

3. It's better if it's originally singed by a man, so the voice difference won't be big.

4. Must express feelings towards a person.

5. We got a song..!

I'm bout to make yall cry.

And the song chosen is....

..

PEACHES! by Jack Black.

Yes

You heard me

From the Mario movie.

I couldn't think of anything else, so yeah. If you know any song that matches Blades' conditions, then please tell me.

Anywho

"Mmm. Yes."

Says Blade.

Everything goes to plan, and they all meet up at the karaoke spot, book a room for 6, and all go there. The room is quite big, no, very big. It even has a stage! That's gonna make things embarrassing, but hey.

"Well, let the karaoke night begin!"

March screams.

At first, we have the two girls singing...

Wildfire!

"WE MADE A CHOICE"

"TO FIGHT AGAINS YOUR"

"FATE!!!"

They both scream

"Didn't expect your girl to know how to sing."

"Me neither, kafka. Me neither."

Eventually, Blade stands up and decides to be the one to sing next.

"BLADE?!?"

"Marchhhhhh."

"Oh wow, bladie."

"Uh."

He goes to on the stage and pulls out a piano.