a big fall. physically

Blade was running

The last thing he expected was for the express crew to leave.

"I didn't expect himeko to fix the problem so quickly."

"Me neither, but it's good that she's good at it. Ah, only if she was that good at making coffee."

Keep dreaming, Welt.

The express arrived and slowly docked in the uh docking place.

Whatever that is

The door to the express flung open as himeko jumped out.

"I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH.!!!!"

She said, hugging March immediately, then hugging Dan heng and tapping Welt on the shoulder.

"Himeko! I am so excited to see you! How's the conductor doing?"

"They are praying that you brought some souvenirs."

"Ah!"

"Uhh,"

"Oh,"

"Umm, well, we brought back a gay ma-."

"SUSH."

Welt covered March's mouth. In an instant.

"Uh. Shall we board the express.."

Says Dan heng.

"Of course, come in!"

They all began going inside slowly and carefully, Dan heng going last.

Suddenly, a certain man arrived at the docking place.

Whatever it is.

"Dan heng!"

Dan heng turns around to see Blade running towards them.

That's when the door shut. The door from the express shut right on a piece of Dan hengs coat making him stuck. Blade stopped in shock, thinking it wouldn't be a problem. He was mostly wrong.

From inside, the express could be heard Dan hengs name being screamed multiple times.
They were all scared. If Dan heng were to go through the gate, he would get shredded into pieces.
Which meant he would simply die.
The other option they were discussing was to dan heng to pull as hard as he could to get the coat to rip off the door and make him free or just take it off. Dan heng had heard their conversation, and of course, he didn't want to die. He thought of taking the coat off, but to simply put it, that shit was holding to his shirt or whatever that was he had under it. It would take some time to take it off, so he starts pulling the coat from the door of the express.

That's when the express starts moving. I started to move forward, then went up and higher.
Blade was absolutely shocked and then realised that Dan heng would probably die. Dan heng stars pulling that coat for his dear life. Screams could be heard from inside the express as it was approaching the gate. Seconds later, the express launches into the gate.

..

Dan heng woke up. It wasn't a room nor some place in the Haven. It just seems like a pure white space. It was calm, and it didn't seem to have anything special in there. Dan heng was wondering.

Am I dead.

Did I fall?

I don't remember.
..

GASP.

Dan heng woke up.
He was in a bed covered in a blanket. He didn't move at first but then sat up. Well, the good news was that he wasn't dead. Bad news, he broke at least two limbs. He couldn't move his left hand much because of pain, and he just had guessed that one of the legs was broken. His phone was on the table next to the bed. He grabbed it. Just turning it on showed 58 missed calls from the express crew gc. He quickly opened the gc and started a call. EVERYONE PICKED UP THE SECOND IT STARTED RINGING.