top 10 anime betrayls

Kafka pic at the bottom.

Back to the story.

After a long and nice nap. Blade wakes up, realising Dan hneg is on his head. Oh no, that's great, but if he moves, Dan hengs head might fall, which would wake him up.
So Blade decides to use his brain.
As he slowly moves his head, he holds Dan hengs chin lightly, placing his palm right under it. Haha, rizz.
After he manages to get up, he slowly places Dan hengs head on top of the bench really lightly. Then he starts walking quietly so he won't wake him up. Good job, man.

Eventually, Dan heng wakes up too, just to realise he was left alone. How sad. ): But soon enough, he also notices that it is "family dinner" time.

He gets up just like Blade did and starts walking towards the restaurant. In one of the tables, Welt, March, and the Trailblazer are waiting for him. He walks up to them and sits on the one seat left for him at their table.

"Hey! Had a nice nap, didn't yo-"

Welt puts his hand on Marh's mouth.

"What did you do today..? These two decided to go for a walk but ended up running around to cath cats. For their safety, I had to follow them.. also running. My back hurts. I hope you had a better experience than I did, hah."

Says Welt, looking at the girls with an angry face.

"He definitely did, I mean, you saw it for yourse-"

Welt puts his other hand on the Trailblazers mouth.

Dan heng looks at Welt and sighs.
"I tried." Says Welt.
Dan heng is really embarrassed, his face flushing red immediately.
Welt takes his hands down from the girls mouths and sighs.

March starts to take out a picture, then handing it to Dan heng.

It's a picture of Blade and him sleeping peacefully on that bench.
He noticed that on the picture, Blade had a small yet noticeable smile.

He smiles at the picture but gets interrupted.

"So tell us about your boyfriend, would ya?"

"Marchh."

"Oh, come on, what's wrong this time? I'm just asking.!!"

"Just because you saw them sitting on a bench having a nap together doesn't mean that they are boyfriends."

"Hey! Whose side are you on.! You said it yourself that you knew he was gay.!!!!"

Dan heng looks at Welt. Deep in 'em eyes.

"*sigh* Just look at him. It takes a few seconds just to notice."

"Hmm.. yeah, you're right, Mr. Yang."

"How about a change of conversatio-"

"NO. YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!"

Everyone looks at March. Even the staff members.

"*gasp*Aha.. sorry.!"

Panic again.

"We aren't dating.. I just saved him from three guards, and he started following me. I got tired and sat on a bench, and he sat next to me. Later, we both fell asleep."

You aren't dating.

Not yet

Be patient

For me

I'm not

"What did i tell you, March? It's not nice to just assume things like that."

Welt complains