"You okay, Adrien?" Plagg asked him, voice laced with concern. "I'm fine. I should have known my dad wouldn't make it..." He grumbled dejectedly before going back inside and returning to his seat.

"Poor Adrien... his dad wasn't able to show up today." You heard Marinette whispered sympathetically. "Of course. With his job as a world-famous fashion designer, he doesn't have time for school events like this." Alya added.

Hearing this, you couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. How could you complain about your mom taking the time to show up while Adrien's dad didn't even bother?

"Next, we have Sabrina and her father who is going tell us about his job as a police officer." Miss Bustier announced. The classroom applauded the two as they made their way to the front of the room.

"Wait... Sabrina's dad... is a cop?" You stammered, apprehensively. "Is there a problem, (name)?" Your mother questioned, raising an eyebrow at your sudden uneasiness.

"Heh, no! Of course not, Mom!" You denied before biting the inside of your cheek, feeling troubled.

'So, not only is Chloe's dad the mayor of Paris but her best friend's dad is a cop, too? This could be problematic for me...'

Meanwhile, Plagg happened to look at Chloe's bag and saw something that caught his attention. "Is that Camembert?" He questioned before sneaking into her bag. Swiftly, he opened the round box but was disappointed to find a gold bejeweled bracelet instead.

"Aww, too bad... but it is shiny!" He commented before he began to play with the jewelry. Although much to his misfortune, the bracelet ended up getting stuck on his head.

Plagg tried his best to pry it off but it didn't work. Unfortunately, his movements caused the bag to tip over and spill out all its contents and himself to roll back over to Adrien.

"Next, we have Chloe Bourgeois and her father, Mayor Bourgeois." Miss Bustier announced before the class applauded them politely.

Noticing that her bag was spilled over, Chloe quickly cleaned everything up before joining her father at the front.

"Thank you, all. I will be telling you all about the responsibilities of being a may-"

"Enough of that! I'll be showing you losers this gorgeous bracelet my daddy got me!" Chloe interrupted before digging into her bag for the piece of jewelry.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Literally, who cares about some stupid, overpriced bracelet?"

"Hush, (name)! I'm trying to listen!" Your mom shush as she watched with full immersion.

Suddenly, Chloe gasped in horror. "My bracelet! It's been stolen!" She shrieked, causing everyone to gasp like a cheesy mystery film.

"I bet it was that criminal, (name)! Give me back my bracelet!" Chloe accused, glaring in your direction. "First of all, I prefer the word 'delinquent' instead of 'criminal.' Second of all, I didn't take your stupid bracelet. I wasn't even anywhere near you." You defended, not surprised that you were the one being instantly blamed. "Unlikely story! Arrest her, right now!" Chloe commanded Roger. "Now, Miss Bourgeois! We do not accuse anyone without any proof. Perhaps you simply misplaced your bracelet?"