Cassie was quicker as she grabbed her wand and cast a stunning spell to throw the professor out of the room.

"Do you think she saw us?" Draco whispered softly.

"I don't think so," Cassie whispered back.

They waited for long minutes, agonizing minutes. Both were breathing heavily as they held hands, united.

The weight of guilt was beginning to settle in both of their hearts. They didn't really want this, any of it. But now it was too late.

The cabinet trembled, and the first Death Eater emerged.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was Carrow.

Draco tightened his grip on Cassie's hand, trying to raise his chin and hide his panic.

One by one, the Death Eaters entered the room. Then Bellatrix.

She smiled broadly at the two of them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She smiled broadly at the two of them.

"Very well, Draco," she said softly as she walked slowly toward them.

"I'm truly impressed, little witch," she murmured in a husky tone as she touched Cassi's cheek.

The cold, electric buzz enveloped her, their magic intertwining, making her fingers tingle.

Cassiopeia both loved and hated the sensation equally.

When the last Death Eater entered the room, they were practically dragged through the corridors.

Carrow left a trail of destruction, laughing as he destroyed suits of armor. Bellatrix broke some windows.

Cassiopeia was trembling violently. Her home, her school, was being vandalized. Her friends were in danger, and she was complicit in all of this. She had helped with all of it.

A strong wave of nausea washed over her. Her ears were ringing as she heard screams echoing through the corridors.

Draco was just as terrified, holding her hand tightly, his knuckles white as he gripped his wand in the other hand.

HP • 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤  ─  𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें