We both went to the washroom and fixed our makeup and hair.

"ok so now tell me which class are you in" she asked politely.

"11 biology" I replied.

"Same. But how did you join this course in the middle of the session? I mean half the year has already passed." She asked curiously.

"Actually, what happened was that my father got suddenly transferred to Jaipur so we had to come to Jaipur from Delhi. That's why I took admission in one of the best school of the city that's what Google says." I replied with a gentle smile.

"Weren't you late for the first day? Well, new kids usually arrive much earlier than usual."

"It so happened that I had reached on time but the spoiled son of a rich father wasted my time by fighting for parking" I said with an annoyed expression.

"Anyway, only spoiled and rich kids study in this school. So you will compete with many such people. Get used to it."

"I don't care about others. But I don't want him to be anywhere near me. I just don't want to see his face anymore."

"It looks like he pissed you off very much. Don't worry. Tell me his name I will take care of him later."  She said while giving me a wink.

"Actually I don't know his name. But he has a black rolls Royce ghost edition. SPOILED RICH BRAT. " I rolled my eyes back.

Shanaya looks at me in surprise. There was a strange doubt in her eyes.

Then finally she said -" You earned the enmity of Ayan Raivansh on the very first day of school. You are the first girl who fought with him. Although I have to appreciate your courage but I am very sorry to tell you that now there is very little hope of you staying in this school and if by some miracle you survive here, he will not spare you."

I was hell confused.

Why would he do that?

And most importantly

Who the hell he is?

Did I really take a risk by arguing with him?

My thoughts were interrupted as the bell rang and we ran towards our class.

The classroom was quite big and had a positive aura. Almost all the children were seated on their seats.

I sat on the seat near the window at the back and Shanaya was sitting next to me. Before Shanaya could say anything, the teacher came and introduced me after wishing me good morning and said - "Class, this is Tamanna, recently her father got transferred here to Jaipur, so she will study here. I hope you will treat her well and help her."

Then he started teaching physics.

One of the subject I hate the most after maths ofcourse.

Somehow half of the period passed. I was getting bored beyond limits.

Then suddenly the class door opened again and Ayan was standing there without any fear or shame and moreover he entered the class without the permission of the teacher. The teacher saw him but did not say anything probably due to fear. Anyways I don't care.

I looked at Shanaya and said while bending down - "Look, this is the boy I was talking about. You know I don't like those people who consider themselves superior to others and don't know how to respect elders."

Shanaya smiled and said -"Well, you are right but this boy standing there whom you are praising so much is actually my brother."

I looked at her in shock and said -" I'm so sorry, I didn't know he was your brother."