Chapter 15: Stupidest thing

"I think you should get out of the city." Tara half shouted looking over at her girlfriend who was helping make dinner. 

"What makes you say that?" Indy asked not looking away from the pot in front of her. 

"Well, considering what happened to you last time." Tara explained. 

"Tara, everyone else got far more hurt than I did. I was stabbed what? Once." Indy mumbled looking to her girlfriend for a mere second before turning back to the pot, "I'll be fine." 

"I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go." Tara explained considering what happened earlier that day. 

"Tara, I love that your thinking of me and my safety, but right now my safety is the last thing on my mind." Indy mumbled, keeping the tears in her eyes, knowing very well that she was going to die going against Ethan. 

"Will you two just make out instead of being a cutesy couple?" Mindy asked making herself gag as Indy rolled her eyes. 

"Your horrible, you know that right?" Indy asked as Mindy grinned at her. 

"Just get the cutesy stuff over with, will you?" Mindy asked walking into the kitchen followed by Chad, "Sam?" 

"Yep?" Sam asked, walking into the small kitchen as well. 

"We do not have to stay here." Mindy explained to her, talking about Sam insisting everyone stay at her apartment for the time being. 

"Well too bad. I insist safety in numbers." Sam explained, grabbing a bottle of wine which Indy had been eyeing. 

"This'll be so fun. A little slumber party with the Five Stars." Chad said as Indy looked at him weird. 

"Five Stars?" Indy asked in disgust and disbelief as Chad smiled. 

"Yeah." Chad smiled a cheesy smile at her. 

"That is the stupidest thing ever." Indy mentioned turning back to the pot. 

"Did you just give us a nick name?" Tara asked confused. 

"I sure did." Chad said with a smile as Indy rolled her eyes with a laugh, "I mean we've been through a lot together, and it's a pretty cool nickname." 

"No, it's not." Indy said making her voice do something strange as she didn't want to hurt Chad's feelings. 

"You can't just give yourself a nickname, dingus." Mindy explained to her brother making Indy miss Wes. 

She used to call him a dingus all the time. 

"Well of course I can dingus, cus' I just did." Chad explained, "FIVE STARS! Up top!" 

"No." Mindy replied as Indy stared at the pot in front of her. 

She thought that she was going to have one of her freeze stages. But she didn't. Instead, she could swear she saw Wes's face in the water, staring up at her with a smile. 

"Ah shit." Indy whispered to herself before she put a lid over the top of the pot. 

"Indy you, okay?" Tara asked as Indy nodded.