Chapter 8: Amber's house

Arriving at Amber's house Richie, Sam, Indy, and Tara got out of the car. They had to get Tara's extra inhaler, and they decided not to go back to the murder hospital.

A whole party was inside, and Indy couldn't believe it. Amber was throwing a party at a time like this, it drove Indy insane. Tara grabbed Indy's hand as the two walked inside. Amber greeting them at the door. Sam and Richie close behind them.

"Tara! Indy!" Amber shouted coming through the crowed, "Oh my god Indy, everyone thought you were dead. And Tara, should you be out of the hospital? Should you even be out and around?"

"I need my spare inhaler." Tara said as Amber looked from Indy to Tara repeatedly.

"Why? Where are you going?" Amber asked as Tara looked at Indy who shook her head no.

"It's fine don't tell me, I get it. Just be safe, okay?" Amber said as she looked from Indy back to Tara, "I think it's in my room."

Amber then turned to everyone, cupping her hands over her mouth as she shouted, "All right everyone thanks for coming, but the party's over!"

Everyone groaned and tried to fight against it. Amber continued to tell people to leave but nothing seemed to work. Until the lights were turned on and Richie's voice could be heard.

"Can we cut the music, please?" Everything went quite as all the attention was turned towards Richie, "Hi...Gen Z. How are you? Um look Sam and Tara here have been attacked by the killer twice. And Indy tried to murder the killer, and now they're here which makes this place a huge murder target, so...uh if I were you, I would probably leave."

Richie continued talking as Amber, Tara, and Indy left. They arrived at Amber's room as Tara went inside to find her inhaler. Amber and Indy stood outside the room, on watch with the door still open.

"I'm the last Hick's standing." Indy mumbled, "I'm gonna kill that fucking killer."

"What about Tara?" Amber asked.

"I'll take her revenge too."

Tara walked out of the room with her inhaler. She waved it in the air, cutting Amber and Indy's conversation short. Amber stared at Indy, slightly scared as the three started to walk back.

"Tara we're leaving!" Sam's voice could be heard from down the stairs and soon they could hear screams and grunts.

"What was that?" Amber asked, turning towards Indy and Tara who started walking faster.

The trio came to the living room, standing in the doorway. Mindy was covered in blood, Sam applying pressure to the wound as Amber let out a frustrated scream.

"What did you do to her!" Amber shouted as she walked closer to Mindy and Sam who were on the floor.

"Fuck me!" Tara mumbled as she and Indy walked into the room as well.

"Nothing!" Sam said in defense as she looked at Amber, who wore a glare, "I didn't do anything."

A glass bottle was dropped, Indy's attention turned towards the noise. Along with everyone else's attention. Richie was standing above the bottle as he put his hands up.

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed as he looked at the scene in front of him.

"Dude, where the fuck were you!" Indy shouted as Richie looked towards her.

"I just went to the basement to get a beer." Richie defended himself and Indy gave him a confused and disgusted look.

"You went to the basement alone?" Amber asked now standing behind Indy and next to Tara.

"I asked her to come with me! She said no!" Richie continued to defend himself while pointing at Mindy who was struggling to hold onto her life.

The door opened and a variety of curse words were said. Liv came running in, her eyes widening when she noticed that Indy was still alive.

"Stay the fuck back!" Amber shouted as Indy stepped in front of Tara.

"Jesus Christ!" Liv broke down, her hands covered in blood.

"I was with Tara and Indy but the rest of you were wandering around. One of you is the fucking killer!" Amber shouted grabbing onto Tara as Indy snatched Tara's hand back.

"Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you!" Liv cried as her hands continued to shake, drops of blood hitting the floor from her hands.

"Why is there blood on your hands?" Sam asked as Liv looked down at her hands.

"What?" Liv looked back up tears falling once more, "I found Chad. I found Chad!"

"Chad?" Sam asked as Liv nodded.

"Your fucking lying." Amber said as Liv looked from Sam to Amber.

"No, I'm not!" Liv defended herself as Indy walked closer to Liv, with one hand out as Liv watched Indy's every move.

"You're the killer!" Richie blamed as Indy glared at him before grabbing onto Liv's hand.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Indy whispered as she squeezed Liv's hand, "I need you to calm down, okay? Where's Chad?"

"No, I'm not." Liv continued to sob as Indy tried to calm Liv down, but Amber wasn't helping the case.

"Liv, stop. Liv, just stop!" Amber shouted but it didn't calm Liv down, it just angered her.

"Fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking killer!" Liv said through gritted teeth as she glared at Amber, Indy trying to calm her down, by rubbing circles on her hand.

"I know." Amber said, pulling a gun out from her pocket and shot Liv in the head.

"Oh my god!" Indy screamed now covered in Liv's blood as she let go of Liv's hand, and Liv's body fell to the floor.

Amber pointed the gun towards Indy, "Welcome to Act Three."

"Run!" Richie's voice could be heard as Indy ran out of the room; the sound of a shot was heard, but she didn't once look back to see if someone else was shot.