Chapter 5: Suspected

About a day has gone by, and everyone was told to meet at Chad and Mindy's house. Which is exactly what they did, Liv and Indy had sat next to each other. Indy had heard that Sam was attacked and was getting more worried by the second about Tara. 

Amber used to care when she noticed that Indy was worried, but for some reason this time, Amber didn't really care. So, Liv decided to play the best friend card, by pulling Indy into a tight hug while Chad sat on the other side of her.  

Indy didn't let go; she kept her arms around Liv tightly. Worried for her life that Ghostface was going to take another life. She was always close with everyone, and it was killing her that this was happening to them. 

"You said to bring everybody." Mindy said as she, Sam, Dwight 'Dewey' Riley, and Ricky walked in. 

"Woo, suspects!" Martha Meeks said as she walked into the room with a tray full of snacks, "My brother would be so proud." 

"Hey, Martha." Dewey greeted as she turned around and quickly hugged the man. 

"Dewey, hi!" She greeted him as she pulled away, "You look..." 

After Martha shook her head around a lot, Dewey finally decided to say something, "Yeah." 

"How's the wife?" Martha asked as Chad had finally had enough of his mom’s awkward questions. 

"Okay, mom, we're good. Thank you!" Chad said as his mother left the room. 

Liz finally let go of Indy as she sat up completely. Indy rested her head on Liz's shoulder as Sam started. Indy didn't want to come, infact her brother dragged her out of the hospital for this. 

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here because...there's something I have to tell you." Sam sighed before she started to explain everything, everything that she told to Tara, everything that Indy already knew, everything that she told to Dewey, everything. 

After a little bit of time, with Billy Loomis's face on the screen. Someone decided it was time to speak up.  

"So let me get this straight, you're the daughter of Billy Loomis?" Chad asked pointing at Sam, "And, what, that one of us is the killer?" 

"The killer told me he knew my secret." Sam explained looking towards Indy as she sat up straight, "He attacked Tara to lure me back here." 

"Then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad asked confused as Indy raised her eyebrows at Sam. 

"Why does it have to be one of us?" Wes asked as he looked at his sister, confused on why Sam continued to stare at her, "What about Dewey, what if he's the killer? No offense." 

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey asked as he turned to look at the boy. 

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumbed by your famous wife, and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list." Wes explained as everyone looked at him confused. 

"Well, maybe you're the killer." Dewey replied as Indy shook her head no, "Because the cut deep." 

"He couldn't be, he was at home when Tara was attacked." Indy explained as Wes pointed towards her.