Chapter 2: Invitation

Start from the beginning

"Go on eat up" Lichita said. Asta then ate his full and gradually thought 'how can my mother have this much energy in the morning?' Till the doorbell rang and Lichita answered.

"Oh hey Mrs. Staria!" Magna said all pumped up.
"Hi Magna! How did you find our house?" A wondering Lichita asked.

"I have your son on snapchat see!" Magna said while shoving the phone in Lichita's face. Asta forgot he had his own phone at that point and started choking on his own food.

"So what brings you here so early?" Lichita asked another question to which Magna replied back saying.

"I told your son that we could go and drop off the invitation today" Magna was still pumped up and drastically wanted Asta outside.

"I'll be there in a second!" Said a still tired and weary Asta trying to pack everything he needed.

"Alright I'll be waiting outside!" Magna said. Asta managed to grab everything he needed including the invitation and ran with Magna to catch up with the subway.

"So Asta where do you think the guy who dropped the invitation will be?" Asked a curious Magna.
"I don't know" Asta replied as both of them entered the subway, Magna only was caught in disbelief in what Asta said not knowing where he would find the guy. Thirty minutes passed and they made it to Clover Kingdom Academy.

"Woah look how sparkly it is!" A starry eyed Asta said, this time there weren't any tiredness shown by Asta since he never seen something so big, yet so clean.

"I might have to hold you back Asta" Magna said a little disappointed. Asta and Magna managed to walk to the front desk and asked the person who was there if Finral was here, when they saw two girls walk by them with a completely disgusted look on their faces.

"Who are those two?" A silver haired girl in uniform said with pink eyes showing a disgusted face and tone towards Asta and Magna.

"Don't ask me Noelle, but you shouldn't be so rude" said a vermillion haired girl with yellow sparkly eyes in uniform, worrying that her friend might've caused an incident. As they walked by, Magna and Asta were only in complete shock by how beautiful they were and Asta managed to start drooling over them till the front desk man asked.

"So Finral Roulacase is the one who dropped this, correct?" Asked the front desk man.

"Oh uh yeah" Asta said with a little drool coming from his mouth as he turned back around.
"Yo wipe that off idiot!" Whispered Magna. Asta then wiped off the drool and handed the invitation back to the front desk man who had zero expression on his face typing away on his computer.

"Maybe we should apply here with Luck and Liebe!" Asta said.

"No way bro we wouldn't even be accepted, this school requests of a GPA of 2.5! Thats way too early and out of our league for a school" Magna said back trying to convince Asta to let it go. As they started to head back. Asta noticed that the school was massive and that the hallways were the size of his classroom stretched across.

"So big!" An excited Asta said.

"Alright Mr. Brighteyes we gotta go back before were late" Magna said dragging Asta by the neck collar. Asta managed to grab a pamphlet from the front desk and read it out loud.

"Our education is the best in the world. Many of our students managed to even become famous for example Charlotte Roselei or Acier Silva" Asta said still reading the pamphlet as they were walking towards the subway.

"Wha- HEY how did you get a pamphlet?" A mad Magna said. Asta just ignored Magna and continued reading the pamphlet till they entered the subway.

"Check this out Magna we can go to this school if we become MMA fighters its a free scholarship if we graduate and they even have a big ass gym too!" Asta was now more excited than ever to become a UFC fighter one day, till Magna shut him down.