After a minute jungkook came inside with test papers in his hands and he was looking quite angry.

Jungkook pov-

     I started calling the students one by one.

      I was angry and everyone was looking visibly scared of me.
     Almost half of the class failed what else they expect from me if not anger.

        "Taehyung"I called and he came towards me.He was looking confident as he knew he scored well.

      "95/100,good"I said and he went back to his place.

     Lastly,I called yn and she came towards me.

      I glared at her as she failed in the test.
I literally teached her the same type of sums a few days back and then also she failed.

    I really don't know what to do with her.

       "25/100,miss yn,you failed"I said coldly and she took the paper from my hand  while looking down and went back to her place.

       "As you know,half of the class failed,so shall we discuss the punishment now"I said while looking towards the students.

     They looked down clearly intimidated by my look.

       I looked towards yn and she looked clueless.
      Obviously she is as she has no idea about my punishments and not to lie I don't ever want her to face them.

        "Mr.jeon,can you please forgive us this time?"one student ofine mummbled.

       "We will try our best next time, please mr.jeon"another one said.

      "As it is the first test of semister,please let us go this time,we wont fail again"another one said while looking down.

   I sighed.

        I really don't want to punish them as they all are looking so scared and moreover I don't want to punish yn.

       "Okay kids,I will forgive you all this time.
I will take re-test after a week and if you failed in that one then don't blame me for being harsh"I said while looking towards all of them and they all mummbled a "we won't".

         Lastly i looked towards yn and she was playing with her pen.I mean seriously,she was literally playing with her stupid pen when I was here getting all worried about her future.

        Her test paper was kept on the side of the desk.she didn't even care to check what she did wrong.

       Oh god,what should I do with this girl.she can never get serious,can she?
I sighed and went out of the class,I will talk to her at home.

----------------------------------------

Third person pov-

     Taehyung hit yn's head with a book.

  "Ya,what?"she shouted.

   "Mr.jeon was glaring at you all the time and you were here playing with this stupid pen"he said taking the pen from her hands.

      "Chill tae,his anger will calm down in some time and I will study till the finals,I won't fail"she said shrugging.

               "You said the same think before getting the test paper,didn't you?but you failed,right?"taehyung said hitting her head again but this time with the pen.
She rubbed her head and glared towards him.

       "I am telling you na that I will study"she said.

     "Don't fail in the re-test and apologize to mr.jeon as it's your fault"taehyung said.

    "I know,I will apologize"she said.

----------------------------

       "What?Half of the class failed and yn too"jimin said shocked as it never happened before.

               "I am being lineant with them nowadays so I guess they took me lightly and didn't studied well"jungkook said.

      "Did you punished them?"jimin asked and jungkook shook his head.

      "I gave them one more chance,if they failed again then I will punish them"jungkook said.

  "What about,yn?"jimin asked.

       "She is not taking it seriously.I need to talk to her but I somewhere know that she will just try to avoid the topic while saying,"it's just a test"or "chill,kook"I know her too well so I need to talk sternly to her so she will get the idea about how serious this is,she can't fail as it will lead to repeating the same year all over again which I really didn't want as she is really good in other subjects. "jungkook said.

     "I hope she wont fail in the re-test"jimin said and jungkook nodded saying,"I hope so too".

--------------------------

To BE CONTINUED.............
COMMENT ALOT.....