She looked at her back, While Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, ranbir, rihana, hobi, tanvi and ruhi threw colours on her.

All (excited) - HAPPYY HOLIIII !!!

They all threw colours on her and went to her and started puting colours all over her.

Yn (laughing) - Yah you all.
All - Happy Holiii !!!
Yn (smile) - Happy holi !!!
Hobi - Everyone come out now... Lets enjoy this festival together, Come.
Jin and his parents, yoongi, pihu and jisoo - Happy Holiiii !!!

Jin, Jisoo and His parents, yoongi and pihu came.

Yn, Jungkook, Ranbir, Taehyung, Jimin, ruhi, hobi run to them with colours in their hands and started applying it to Jin and Jisoo, jin's parents, Suga and pihu in excitement.

All - Happyyy Holiiiiii !!!
Taehyung's mom - Children, don't throw colours here, go out all of you, Arrangements have already been made there.
Yn's mom - Right Jo gand machana h bahar jaake machao, yaha ganda mat karo bachon.
Jin's Parents (smile) - Happy Holi !!!
All (smile) - Happy Holi !!!

All the elders greeted each other and settled down to talk.

Jisoo - Aren't you all gonna come with us ?
Taehyung's mom - Will come, first we would talk for sometimes, by then you all go and play...and rihana and tanvi be careful, Stay away from there crazy part of holi...No one of you is gonna push rihana and tanvi in the water or like that only, else See what we will do with you all then.
All - Okayyy !!

All ran out in the garden area where they made the arrangements for holi.

All - HOLII HAIII !!!

They ran and started playing holi, took the colours and threw on each other...Taehyung took the water gun and filled the water in that.

Taehyung - Wuu Huuuu.

He started attacking everyone with the water gun, Yn immediately went to take the colours, she held the plate and threw/flip the colours on Taehyung...Rest joined her and started attacking Taehyung with colours all over his body.

Taehyung (laughing) - Yahh.
Ranbir - Bura na Mano.
All - HOLI HAI !!

All were enjoying alot...Soon, then rest of their relatives and friends also came and joined them in holi...Yn was filling the water in the bucket when Taehyung thought to take his revenge, he went to her and carried her in bridal style.

Taehyung - Happy Holi baby.
Yn - Happ- Ahhhh.

Taehyung threw her in the pool.

Yn - Yah Taee.
Taehyung - Bura na mano, Holi Hai.

He ran from there while she laughed....while Jimin went to ruhi.

Jimin - ruha, can we apply colour one time gently to each other.
Ruhi (smile) - Oh- so you want that way.

He nodded with a smile, At first he applied colours on her cheeks gently.

Jimin - Happy Holi wifey~

She smiled and was made her hands to his cheeks but applied him in excitement all over his face and not Gently.

Ruhi (laughing) - Happyy Holii Hubby.
Jimin - Yah ruhaa !!

She ran from there and he started to chase behind her.

Ruhi (laughing) - If I would have applied you colours gently then there won't come much excitement in playing na...And this is very less of our excitement and crazy part in Holi, Babyy !!!

She said still running around, Jimin took the colours in his palm and was running to apply ruhi....Jimin finally caught ruhi and applied the holi colours all over while smiling.